ITT: albums women will never understand

ITT: albums women will never understand

girl here, i understand this album more than any of you ask me anything

Women can't actually be depressed.

this is unrelated, but i saw a thread on Sup Forums that had this same thread with a pic of the show Planet Earth.

I thought how ridiculous that statement was. But years later, it's all coming back to me. Women really don't understand that show.

this

I'LL TELL YOU HONEY IT'S A CRYING SHAME
ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS WELL THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME

test

I'm curious, please elaborate.

>Sylvia Plath

in a freudian sense, women fall in love with traits of their fathers, whether or not they want to.

animal planet/discovery/history/etc are the channels that women's fathers watch when everyone's in bed. when the kardashians, american idol, and honey boo boo are off.

for this reason, women only can see nature shows as something from their childhood that they purposely avoided, only to find that their husbands like it too. they don't understand why. they have no thought about survival or environment or adaptation because it's always been taken care of. by men.

>freudian
stopped reading there

>in a freudian sense

yeah but 'freudian' more or less accentuates my point, not directly relies upon it.

any sweet weezer misogyny its good for you

Both of my sisters loved that show

>it's another autistic user speculates on how all women behave based on his incredibly limited exposure to (read: staring from a distance at) women in public places

loving is not equal to understanding

nothing more Sup Forums than a false sense of superiority

what is the point of this thread

>Toadies • Rubberneck
>Toadies • Hell Below / Stars Above
>Judas Priest • Stained Class
>Black Sheep • A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
>Frank Ocean • channel ORANGE

see