Windows XP

Is this the most based operating system?

>no botnet
>light as fuck, can literally run on 128MB RAM
>can run Windows programs without Wine bullshit
>just werks

Attached: xp.png (1366x768, 151K)

windows has been a botnet since 98, retard
windows by design is also extremely exploitable.

>proprietary
>no botnet

Any botnet monitoring systems for XP will have long since been deprecated and shut down so MS can work on Winshit 10.

Yeah, enjoy not supported OS, which in case of security bug would not get fix.

Spy features are quite common. One non-free program that spies on the user that you might have heard of is called Windows XP. When the user of Windows XP, and I won't say "you" because you wouldn't use a program like this, when the user of Windows XP searches her own files for some word, Windows sends a message saying what word was searched for. That's one spy feature.

One proprietary program that you might know of by name that has a back door is called Windows XP. When Windows XP asks for an upgrade, Microsoft knows the identity of the user, so Microsoft can provide that user with an upgrade designed specifically for him. And what does that mean? It means that that user is completely at Microsoft's mercy, Microsoft can do anything whatsoever to him.

>royale noir
my nigger

Attached: terry.gif (640x480, 1.31M)

If you use a Windows x64 version, your 32 bit programs all run through a compatibility layer. This isn't a problem but is kind of ironic when you're bragging about ditching Wine, another compatibility layer. 64 bit XP also lacks a lot of drivers because very few people used it.

I want Terry back in his home, saying the word "clusterfuck" at random things, thinking and laughing/playing best songs so much...

Attached: 2.png (443x420, 172K)

>128 MB
>light

>be me
>have no cds
>install it onto usb using wintousb or some shit like that
>no drivers installed by default
>can't connect to the internet
>basic functions don't exist on this outdated piece of shit
>need to go to neighbor to use his computer to copy windows onto my usb because i only have one computer
yea, it's pretty good

I miss it terribly but I fear if I installed it now I'd only be disappointed

FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10 FUCK WINDOWS 10

This thread gave me brain cancer.

>>>

It can run on 128 mb of ram, but can it run smoothly on 128 mb of ram?

Use at least Windows 7

Honestly NO.

>botnet
>bloated as fuck, contemporary macos 9 can run on 32M of ram
>can run ancient Windows programs, not sure why tho
>just doesn't werk

Windows 7 Thin PC

Attached: Abby-Sciuto-Wallpaper-abby-sciuto-25956623-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

You replying to every post gave you downs syndrome too.

>1366x768
>1366x768

TWO 1366x768 SCREENS!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Attached: Wryyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (800x757, 81K)

> user access control is nonexistant
Enjoy your rootkits lol