/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's glass "sculpture" shattered sadly/luckily it wasn't inside their rectum • user bought the chinkiest tablet possible, is surprised it came loaded with bloated shit malware • user orders Hybrid Pro gets two for the price of one instead • user got his Amazfit BIP • user has been blessed by a mountain of chink packages proceeds to list every item after unboxing refurbs his phone • user is happy with his chinky screwdriver set • user reviews bluetooth beanie • user spends three webms unboxing some pens • user buys some whetstones • user considers plastering his walls with noise dampening foam • user gets some nice looking chopsticks Previous thread

Attached: csg 6.png (900x677, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/f6fMfMVF
s.aliexpress.com/EzQJnaIr
s.aliexpress.com/FJ3i6fiA
aliexpress.com/item/AOOSY-5-Pairs-9-9-inches-Chinese-Chopsticks-Set-High-Temperature-Resistant-Fiberglass-Chop-sticks/32803355488.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: esg.jpg (670x652, 112K)

What are the best chinky earbuds under $75?

depends on what you like, did you check the infographic?

looking for something small to gift my gf, any recs?

your penis

Link

Reposting.

Does anyone have mousepad recommendations? I tend to play FPS games somewhat frequently and I'm an arm player so I was looking for a big one, but I have no idea what a good quality chink mousepad is like. Did anyone get a mousepad, and what is the quality of the one you got like?

Attached: hackerman.png (700x443, 481K)

Any good 4k tvs?

Yes, I checked the infographic, but it was last updated in august of 2017.

s.aliexpress.com/f6fMfMVF

not chinkshit, anything else?

My penis.

rekt

even if it were chinkshit, i'd have nothing to give

Chink size though

>they thought capxon capacitors is a positive marketing material
>segotep gp600g 80+ gold psu
>it's a 500W psu.
haha. whoever bought this is gonna get chinked.

Attached: S-18670-0532732da0c74316fa43ed3c788b28d8.jpg (701x6559, 903K)

didn't hear you complaining last night

chinks sell lingerie

Look on aliexpress

Any recommended gaming headsets?

superlux hd681evo

reposting

any good polarized glasses for driving?

Well I've been wondering why my package hasn't arrived. Do I dispute now or what?

Attached: shipment-cancelled.png (563x524, 40K)

Any experiences with these? I'm paying like $600 per year for my current alarm service.

>inb4 just move out of that shithole

I'd love to

Attached: IMG_20180317_175353.jpg (720x892, 83K)

These look good user but no mic so a deal breaker.. Know any good ones with a mic?

Holy fuck rekt

bump

Don't buy one with a mic. Buy a separate mic. Seriously. Don't buy a "gaming" headset. Buy a separate mic. You will waste a lot of money otherwise and have shitty headphones. Buy a separate mic.

Hey csg, can you recommend me some sort of mini camera/recorder, bonus points if it looks like something else, I wanna have some expensive slut but ofc she won't agree to be recorded, if you're gonna question my morals at least recommend something in the same post

Attached: 1450519417229.jpg (500x667, 54K)

lapel mics/detachable mics break just as often as headset mics. Neewer NW-3U is the latest meme mic, you can get it cheap off amazon.

This but unironically, stop being a dick to other people and get a bmeme + um2 and you're in for 50bucks.

Bmeme? Um2? Links? Dont understand the terminology, am a brainlet

Doesn't matter, it'll arrive too late anyway.

Recommendation: SQ8/9/11/12, they're all the same.

Dunno user, I was thinking of something more subtle, maybe I could hide it under some clothes and shit
>late
It's gonna be in like 2 months

Attached: -861982083-1236603681.jpg (800x800, 284K)

Lurk more, faggot.

Bmeme is a BM800/BM700/BM8000 is csg loved meme microphone, you can get for 20~25bucks with a scissors arm.
If you find them with a NW declaration, those are the same.

UM2 (seriously just google it) is a cheap audio interface bei behringer. It's good enough to provide phantom power to a condenser mic, but isn't total shit. You can get it for 30bucks, B-stock and used for 20.

Attached: 42161553.jpg (800x584, 106K)

I want to get me a chinese action camera

which is guddest? or should I ask this on like /p/ or something?

And I want like, accessories, so I can strap it to my head, stick it on my car, etc. Also I imagine the bottom of the barrel ones would be really shitty with blurriness and shit, so that's why I ask you, rather than just buying the cheapest one.

Attached: 1499081504896.jpg (800x800, 89K)

>It's gonna be in like 2 months
Do you hear yourself talking, user? You're planning sex two freaking months ahead and then you even want to be full creeper while doing it.
Seriously get a life. This is by far not a healthy nor normal behaviour. If you got creeper desires join a fetish/bdsm group, you'll find lots of similiar people there who struggle with their sexual feelings too. If you just need to fuck, get a job and hook up more. But most importantly get off this fucking site, so i can enjoy my chink shit and don't be reminded what kind of miserable creatures still lurk around here.
I hope you pay her good at least.

Pic god damn related.

Attached: image.jpg (973x1300, 79K)

I found one for $6 5 months ago.
It works as good as you can expect for the price, thanks to it i got pretty fucking decent material.

Attached: 61oocbg6ZCL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 125K)

no one wants to hear your screechy voice anyway.

And I am reading through the sticky right now, and there are some suggestions I am checking out, but I mean is there anyone with first hand knowledge/experience?

Stop being a moron and look it up yourself, it's not like you're the first newfag here.

Link my dude?

Looks pretty decent, thanks, I was also checking pic related, although its not that cheap
s.aliexpress.com/EzQJnaIr
Here's your (You)

Attached: 1201523780-989770131.jpg (800x800, 225K)

Yes, use that as proof

Xiaomi yi cam

Ekken h9r, it doesn't have image stabilization though

It might be rather degenerate but I support you user, this might do the trick

360 Degree VR 960P HD WIFI Hidden Panoramic View Smart Light Bulb 1.3MP Camera Monitoring Fish Eye 2.4G Wireless CCTV Security
s.aliexpress.com/FJ3i6fiA

Is the quality good?

Just realised it would be too small for my orange pi anyway

I'm a poorfag with no more than 350 dollars, what's a neato tablet i can get for that?

Any help?

And I think I shall be buying the Firefly 6s.

If there are any opinions please let me know

Can anyone vouch for the Cubot X18 Plus? My Cubot Rainbow is still good, working for over a year and a half now but I want a new phone with Android 8.

i need a recommendation on a good wireless gaming mouse.

Replace soda with water.
Tried a few products but this worked the best.

Taking zinc supplements helps a lot too. 100mg per day helped me get clear.

Do you care about DPI? I would recommend a G303, its not Wireless but muh latency

I'm a filthy casual. Got any wireless mice?

Benzoyl peroxide

Anyone bought one of those Xiaomi MI Wi-Fi 3G routers? Were you able to get it to work in English?

I'm new with chink shit and I'm in the market for decent wallet, any pointers?

Any Roomba clones that will do a solid job and not set my cat on fire? Must be able to climb short room thresholds.

Attached: 1518587426065m.jpg (576x1024, 84K)

You should be flashing it with the lede firmware, which removes the Chinese stuff

Xiaomi one is actually better than roomba and cheaper, the cheaper ones have worse ai and half the suction power - but respectively they are half the price

i'd go with smart hub + movement + magnetic detectors

I had a dream that I got Chinked by Banggood on my Mi A1 order

It'll soon be reality

Looking for a game controller that works on PC like an Xbox controller. Any recommendations?

I assume, my subconscious is onto something

There are a LOT more than I expected.
Does anyone have a personal recommendation for a robovacuum that's particularly good at mopping/scrubbing and not fucking itself on lots of furniture and inch-high raises/drops?

Gamesir. They've got a really good customer support. I've got a free new controller when the first one broke.

I have the Router 3G, it works natively in English with the App.

Wireless mice typically are shit, and will fall off/ die in like 5 weeks.

Oh thank god it's suitable for human palms.

Attached: HTB1igQgl2DH8KJjy1Xcq6ApdXXaW.jpg (800x800, 141K)

>Gamesir
Which one do you recommend? Is build quality the same across all of these?

Attached: HTB12.9BQVXXXXXDXFXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg?size=78613&height=570&width=900&hash=42f94bb5a060c48b5 (900x570, 77K)

They made their own Steam controller lmao. Looks much better too.

Attached: HTB1DUeKmkfb_uJjSsrbq6z6bVXaC.jpg (1000x557, 172K)

I've got G3s. The thumbsticks are small, but I put rubber caps on them anyway and those made it bearable to me. The build quality is surprisingly good, I've tried to twist mine and it didn't even make any creeking sounds. The only thing that broke was RT. It's analog but its plastic part broke off, and it wasn't springy anymore. I've tried to glue it after gamesir sent me a new one, and even though it kinda worked, it doesn't feel the same anymore.

Why do chinks list the same item so many times at different prices? This is an official manufacturer store by the way.

Attached: ce4b0280-0619-45f2-8000-884ae7558023.png (958x731, 193K)

Can you replace the spring on one of these? I think I'll get the g3w. It's just $19 right now.

It's not the spring that broke. It's the plastic part you push inside.
If you don't need wireless, then just get a wired one, yes. The wireless is kinda bad on those, works only at small distances.

What a cringy chink-tier name

I don't want to buy any of their products out of fear they might send me a free fedora.

aliexpress.com/item/AOOSY-5-Pairs-9-9-inches-Chinese-Chopsticks-Set-High-Temperature-Resistant-Fiberglass-Chop-sticks/32803355488.html

You don't like free stuff? Only cheap shit?

Best (1+ TB) HDD? I only see SSD in the infographic.

Just don't. Buy locally.

Why's that? :o

Trying to buy the xDuoo x3 listed in the infographic, but i can't find it less than 85USD...where can i find it for 50?

I have the opposite experience. Hats don't fit me. Chink hats at the loosest setting feels like I'm being hung except by the browline instead of the neck.
It's a most horrible curse.

There aren't really any brands you can buy from China you should trust when it's about HDD's. That's why there isn't any on the infographic. If you want an external case then go for it, I've got an orico one and it's great. SSDs are fine too as long as you don't trust them with your data. But I'd you can buy a kingspec ssd + 1TB SD HDD for backup for the price of a Samsung SSD, then why not? I've got an m.2 256GB kingspec ssd since last August and it works fine. And I'm planning on buying more to replace all boot drives in family's computers. Just remember that when it dies, it dies. Do backup regularly and it's not a problem since those SSDs are so cheap.

Oh, and I meant brands that you buy from China. I know that most of HDDs are propably manufactured there anyway.

Anybody know about chinkshit drawing tablets?

HUION makes them for pretty cheap with decent quality. tried one with osu!, was absolutely fine in that regard. dunno bout drawing though.

huion or wacom, maybe monoprice
all work as advertised, i got a huion 610

XP-Pen is great. The G640 is quite big and works well for my osu! needs.

Has anyone here bought chink metal detectors? Are they any good?

Attached: 1497671168994.jpg (750x750, 87K)

What kind of stuff would you buy for old people?
Something useful that could make things easier for them. Post your ideas

Attached: 1520341640500.png (800x720, 674K)

Not chink, but my Thai stingray wallet from eBay is still going after almost a decade of use which is not bad for £16ish thinking of getting a stingray belt.

No one gives a shit
>shipment B arrives
>worker looks up prices of shipment A slaps same price on it
>shipment A was actually on sale price
>system think it's different and opens a new product with same description
Of course that doesn't mean that it's soly mistakes like this but certainly mostly due to similiar fuckery in the warehouse.

Attached: 1519308929374.jpg (486x302, 63K)

Dont you have anything better to do with your life

A cure for dementia