Hey Sup Forums what's your favorite album right now? I want to listen to some new music

hey Sup Forums what's your favorite album right now? I want to listen to some new music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3_tw44QsZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LOtRawqLgRc
youtube.com/watch?v=HFLR-4849oc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7mukqw3hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DcQeifCdOUY
mitski.bandcamp.com/album/bury-me-at-makeout-creek
youtube.com/watch?v=LJc3gNSMEu0
youtube.com/watch?v=3WOlOeS738k
youtube.com/watch?v=aS0gu7J-vyI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BseqvmY6Edg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have been getting into jazz lately after watching cowboy bebop. youtube.com/watch?v=k3_tw44QsZQ

Here's a great album by one who will soon become the queen of Sup Forums

It's between these two
youtube.com/watch?v=LOtRawqLgRc
youtube.com/watch?v=HFLR-4849oc

Whenever I feel like that, I always check out new albums that came out this year.
I enjoyed the Jesu and Sun Kil Moon collab and the new King Gizzard.

What sort are you into f a m

I wouldn't call it my favorite but it is the newest one i have begun listening to
youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7mukqw3hQ

Avoid the comment section on this one like the plague though

underrated album, her voice is so good, what's your favorite track user?

I enjoy life a lot more now that I've accepted that I'm a turbopleb.

Well i listened to this for the first time today and i think it's amazing

Don't judge

10/10

listen to seed of memory by Terry Reid

Guerilla Toss - Gay Disco

track #1:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcQeifCdOUY

dancey as fuck noise punk, it's a real mess but in the best way possible. love this shit so fucking much.

Jesus And The Mary Chain • Automatic
The Coup • Steal This Double Album
311 • From Chaos
Neutral Milk Hotel • In An Aeroplane Over The Sea
The Vines • Highly Evolved
Ariana Grande • Dangerous Woman

It's perfect in every way. A beautiful mix of psychedelia, prog, and symphonic rock. Begins and ends with a brief monologue by drummer Graeme Edge, narrated by keyboardist Mike Pinder. The concept is a recount of an average day in the life of a regular working man, from dawn to night. The band collaborated with an amazing symphonic orchestra conducted by Peter Knight, which helps to smoothly transition between tracks, as well as providing an overture of what is to come at the beginning.

Days of Future Passed is a beautiful album that I believe everybody needs to hear at least once in their life.

People have favorite tracks on albums?

mitski.bandcamp.com/album/bury-me-at-makeout-creek

L'Ultimo by Coto Normal, I pretty much have it on repeat.

I love every song on this album.

either Taylor Swift - Speak Now, or Kate Bush - Never For Ever

>well said desu senpai

here's some not-shit albums

tbqh that album stops being good the moment right after Spanish Sahara, huge letdown after the amazing math rock found on Antidotes

>huge letdown after the amazing math rock found on Antidotes
every single song, even the bonus tracks, were amazing
antidotes is great

DRIP DRIP
FROM YOUR SAGGING LIP

It's some GOAT post rock

I could listen to this every day for the rest of my life.

It really is a great fucking record

Even though it's kind of a meme at this point, it's still a very fun, creative, and entertaining album. I wouldn't call it one of my all time favorites but I've been listening to it a lot recently.

Earl by Earl Sweatshirt

I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside by Earl Sweatshirt

Been listening to Proem's Socially Inept quite a bit since I found it on a sharethread a few days ago

summer has begun

this and kid koala - your moms favorite dj

What's the bottom one?

Set Fire To Flames - Sings Reign Rebuilder

Giving this a first listen right now and it's completely blowing me away

listening to this album right lmao, it's god imo

Favorite song? Mines The Diff'rence is so good

'scuse my shit taste
youtube.com/watch?v=LJc3gNSMEu0
youtube.com/watch?v=3WOlOeS738k
youtube.com/watch?v=aS0gu7J-vyI

Panal donor. Old band from lawrence ks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BseqvmY6Edg

Oh fuck thanks for reminding me about king gizzard

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Does anyone know of an artist that does stuff similar to Road To The West from Bebop ost

Coloring Book