Gaming on Linux

>Gaming on Linux

Attached: grannyhogg.jpg (800x546, 68K)

Are you just gonna let this Loonix roasting slide Sup Forums?

>gaming
>ever

Only manchildren play video games.

>Gaming

Attached: serveimage.jpg (5312x2988, 1.64M)

>implying I play video games

Gaming is for kids (and manchildren).

are board games okay?

I'm 30 and I enjoy LEGO

Fuck you and your adult shit

Females pls leave.

Reminder that only women criticize men for playing video games.

Linux is a kernel. One operating system using it, android, has thousands of modern games in the Google play store.

>conducting business on Linux

Attached: aid397016-v4-728px-Type-on-a-Typewriter-Step-5-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 76K)

>gaming in TempleOS

Attached: kid-tank.jpg (639x473, 95K)

It runs Doom and Quake. What else do you need?
>inb4 AAA titles

If you wanna play AAA games, go use windodge, nobody gives a shit about what you do anyways.

Attached: IMG-20180314-WA0012.jpg (696x645, 50K)

Holy shit, I'm a fucking weeb. In ways I didn't even understand. I looked at that picture and the very first thing I thought of was fucking Rikka running from her sister and finding the "Chimera" under the slide.

Pic related, as it's the actual one from the show.

Attached: 1512437424729.jpg (786x524, 167K)

>what is renpy

Linux is a kernel btw.

Attached: muh games.jpg (536x582, 54K)

>isn't aware of wine

wat

The playset at Karahashi Bridge Park. Otsu, Shiga. Gigantic weeaboo.

Attached: [Final8]Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! - 02v3 (BD 10-bit 1280x720 x264 AAC)[3496F034](00_00_18).png (1280x720, 3.97M)

are you saying real men are neet programers?

How many offices out there are running Linux on their workstations, you fucking moron?

The Linux kernel is a kernel.
We aren't talking about that though.

>"ricing" terminals and watching pedophile cartoons is a definitive characteristic of a well-adjusted adult
>t. linux manbaby

Attached: 461c52072d10e28475daa7bf6376b13ae0c08ecf2ef6445c3e47693b56d7c901.gif (380x287, 2.72M)

back to Sup Forums with you

you are (not) welcome

a slide show script that pretends to be a game engine

What if I get paid to play video games and never under any circumstances discuss them with women? Even if they bring them up I nod my head and change the subject.

Attached: hmm.jpg (210x230, 7K)

funny because only manchildren post on Sup Forums

this again
go back, Sup Forums always was and always will be an anime site

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

you really shouldn't care about the opinion of anyone here. being smug because you don't play video games on Sup Forums is like being smug on a my little pony board because you don't watch barney

Are you saying there aren't any offices anywhere using Linux, or that there are only a few? My friend works in an office where they use Ubuntu, so at least the first one is not possible.

post your body mate and i’ll post mine.
/fit/ here by the way and i’ve been cutting early for summer so i’m pretty shredded cunt

>Gayming

those things and kendamas are fun as fuck though

No. Fuck off back to your pedo shit boards and stay there.

There's retroarch for linux, which means there's all the emulators for linux, which means, 99,95% of the actually good games are available for the linux.
Now if you want to play souless unoptimized AAA garbage built on top of lootboxes and "inclusive characters" that look pretty much like blackfaces with blackpowers, yeah, wine might not work for that but probably it will.

For those who are interested, there is Lutris, a program that let you manage a wide range of games. You can choose runners for different kind of sources, like a Wine Runner, a Steam runner, different emulators etc.

Vanity is for manchildren.

>I have no personality and that makes me insecure.

You have no right calling others manchildren if you post on Sup Forums.