What's the alternative to captchas?

What's the alternative to captchas?

Attached: file.png (450x450, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/subwindow/negative-captcha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums pass

Attached: Klingon_blood_screening.jpg (488x369, 13K)

infinity

/thread

I dont know why the asshole who owns this board cant just get rid of google and have his on in-built captcha.

it costs money to develop/support/debug your own captcha when google offers it for "free"

>Implying it's just one man; not Google, NSA, CIA etc.

anonymous accounts
Sup Forums gold

Why cant we just enable IP, cookies checking and so on so we can throw captcha away?

Because chinkmoot is retarded and gets paid by Google. This site is shit and the only reason anyone is still on it is because it's popular. 8ch has a 24h valid captcha at least and it's text based.

>it costs money to develop/support/debug your own captcha when google offers it for "free"
This is already a solved problem. You can get your own captcha working in less than a few days. Chinkmoot just doesn't want to.

>8ch
It'd be nice except the site itself lacks the polish Sup Forums does. And that's saying a lot against 8ch since there's so little to this dump.

github.com/subwindow/negative-captcha

2-factor

That's actually a good idea

Also nobody uses it apart from like 3 boards.

>polish
What? The site is superior and less bloated. There's nothing Sup Forums has over it.

i dunno

>There's nothing Sup Forums has over it.
Users

Not an argument.

Userbase is probably the biggest "feature" when comparing social media.

Negative Captcha looks interesting, but what's to stop the next Kimmo Alm from making a Sup Forums specific bot that only fills in hashed fields?

Also I imagine it would break extensions like Sup Forums X's quick reply.

Sup Forums paper money

Qapla'!

even a shitty anime streaming site like kissanime has a better captcha

Did you just call chanposting "social media"?

Attached: CEASE.jpg (170x296, 7K)

too easy to get around which is why captcha exists idiot
most captcha implementations besides googles are utter shit though. they're either ineffective or aren't intuitive.

forums such as Sup Forums are literally social media