Hey user! I got tickets to go see 21 Pilots

Hey user! I got tickets to go see 21 Pilots

They're this awesome band that makes groovy music that's also smartly written with messages about depression and anxiety

Wanna come with?

No

Sure

I don't know

Only if you bring your bf as well because since I am talking to you I am obviously a massive cuck

I would rather go to the zoo today than go to the air show hunney bunches. Wouldn't you like to go to the zoo with me?

what

I think I would go to literally any show if literally anyone asked me tbqh

it'd just be nice to leave the house for any reason besides buying food

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahaha, no.

Yeah sure, then maybe we can grab a pizza or something? :)

>maybe
>pizza
>or something
>?
>emotes

fucking betas

"Sure I never really got into them the past few times I tried, but maybe I'm missing something, I'll try it out, sounds fun!"

Because I'm not autistic, it's the truth, and a girl would rather convert you to her favorite band than just know you like them as well.

Yeah sure, then maybe I can give you a rimjob or something? :)

Why you gotta be mean user

Only if they don't perform any song from Blurryface

>things plebs say
looooooool

I can't post 2 images at once so just imagine "kill yourself my man" in your head

I merely pointed out your errors, it's up to you whether you take the criticism on board

ok enjoy being alone at night reading Sup Forums off your shitty fliphone to swans or whatever, I guess.

I don't own a fliphone

No, i prefer drinking myself near death while listening to red house painters.

flip phone master race reporting

Grow some integrity man.

big up

ay

>implying I'm straight

AND I THOUGHT
AT 15
I'D HAVE IT DOWN BY 16
AND 24 KEEPS BREATHING DOWN MY NECK

yea man, there's such integrity in being a loner! fuck everyone, am i right?

nah fuck you, there's no integrity in turning down a chance to bond with other people just because you're too uppity to give some possibly shitty music a chance. i may be a loser but at least i'm not pretending i'm this way out of choice

>that .gif

This post is pretty autistic senpai