Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S56604936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont forget the
DUDE PHILIP GLASS RIPOFF LMAO

Link me something

hes a genius though

>Link me something
how much of a pleb do you have to be to never heard anything by philip glass...this board is truly dying.

I want to hear something that specifically sounds similar to OPN you confrontational loser. >inb4 everything

>loser
>wants to be spoonfed like tremendous faggot
pick two

You made the dumbass >ripoff of x post with nothing to back it up. Instead of digging through his discography I'll just dismiss you

>Instead of digging through his discography
Neo mu what a surprise they dont even know composers like phillip glass.its unreal.

Nothing by OPN sounds like Philip Glass. He incorporates classical theory but not specifically anything by Philip Glass.

No no no, it's your turn you plebeian.

How is OPN a Glass ripoff? Prove it.

I've heard of him retard I've just yet to jump to listen to him. Not everyone has heard everything, what the fuck do you think this is?

>I've just yet to jump to listen to him.
So you're a newfag

>calls me plebeian when he is the one who doesn't even know philip glass
people like you should be shot on the spot
he is not some obscure composer nobody heard of him.if you dont know what philip glass did then youre as plebeian as it gets faggot.

I don't see the correlation whatsoever. Even if I was I would not give a fuck

>he is not some obscure composer nobody heard of him.if you dont know what philip glass did then youre as plebeian as it gets faggot.
All of this irrelevant. What sounds like OPN?

Do you have no reading comprehension you moron?

ITT: newfag gets angry that people know more than him

>Minimalist composer uses arpeggiation a lot
>Singer/Songwriter uses similar arpeggiation since his music is inherently simple
I don't see your point.

Its more than the arpeg use.Its about the sounds he use.

chill

How?

Philip makes fucking Minimal and OPN makes Progressive Electronic lmao

>This thread
Fucking kids

phillip glass is shit

Holy fuck answer his question. He wants you to back your goddamn claim up, we get it, we know who Phillip Glass is, okay now provide an example or you have no argument. Holy shit.

OPN > Fillip Grass

OPN is overrated AF
james ferraro shits on him

>Meme A is better than Meme B

nigga pls

Worst artist in Ambient and Drone music of the last decade. Easiest way to spot a pleb on the genres.

James Ferraro is second worst, btw.

name some of the best

Darren Harper, Gareth Hardwick, Paul Bradley, Kyle Bobby Dunn

>muh obscure artists are much better maymay

people that like James ferrari are always so vocal. Because they only like him because they think it makes them cool

>Kyle Bobby Dunn
literally bandcamp who's you googled
fuck off

>Kyle Bobby Dunn

this is pretty good from the first 2 minutes that i've listened to. reminds me a lot of jeffre ledsma or loveliescrushing

all of your choices seem like you tried to find the most hard to find artists as possible though

Can't say I'm surprised you know shit about the genre. Calling the founder of Low Point a "Bandcamp who" is kind of funny tho. I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrumpt your shitty music though, keep listening to Eluvium and James Ferraro.

>dude I know like 50 artists better than OPN at what he does
>let me show you none of them

every fucking time

Bradley and Harper might be, KBD and Hardwick are definitely not. A Young Person's Guide to KBD is a masterpiece on the genre, everyone into Ambient music should listen to itñ.

>the moment you realize you're too old for Sup Forums

you guys are either 13 years old or the dumbest manchildren on earth

Randoms been saying this for the past 5 years, you just stole this comment

will do, i still like ferraro though

oh wow a founder of a literal who bandcamp label

That's ok.
Go and listen to more music before ever responding to me again.

Good one OP literally stealing the post I made yesterday and making it retarded. Fucking idiot I posted this last fucking night and it got no replied but oh HERE HE IS Mr so fucking original stealing my fucking post ideas and getting replies fuck you you fraudery cunt I hope you rot yourself to cancer

>Go and listen to more music before ever responding to me again

You first

holy shit if you're over 14 and don't know either opn or philip glass just kill yourself before you have a chance to pass your shitty taste on to any potential children

truuuuuuuuue

You got cucked son.

You obviously dont know shit.If you did you was not going to ask me this stupid question.

you dun goofed op

rbt.asia/mu/thread/S56604936

>everyone in this thread

?

Bunch of fucking idiots stealing post ideas and childishly attacking one another over knowledge of ambient/drone music for a petty feeling of superiority. Cunts.