If you think you're so fucking smart why won't you go ahead and fix this already?

If you think you're so fucking smart why won't you go ahead and fix this already?

This is why everyone thinks Linux is a joke. You're just a bunch of whippersnappers.

Attached: eS6d_b11iUIteeCtNt6C3oC49T7pwmPToWMk1a1vIFA.png (688x768, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=141154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I won't use gnome because of this
I'm not having half my file list cut off for a massive preview of a single file - makes searching through hundreds of files incredibly annoying

There are patches for it but the Gnome devs refuse to accept them

You all are a bunch of faggots. This was never an issue in Gnome 3 at all, OP is posting a 12 year old meme about a desktop environment that's not being used any more.

Proof?

Nice damage control

>Bug 141154 on gnome bug tracker
>asks for proof
why is neo/g/ so shit?

Attached: dark.jpg (640x601, 34K)

Enjoy your stale memes that only Sup Forums falls for because no one here actually uses Linux.

bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=141154

I do.

Attached: everyone_does.png (1338x587, 138K)

>uses gnome
>falls for untrue memes
wew, real intelligence here

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1472745097911.png (241x234, 91K)

It's already fixed on any DE worth shit.

I'd just like to interject for a moment, what you're referring to as GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux, is in fact just Gnome. Gnome is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free and optional component of a fully functioning desktop computer environment made useful by the X.org display server, the GDM display manager and vital corelibs provided by GNU comprising a full graphical desktop environment as defined by modern day computers in general.

There really is a GNU/Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. GNU/Linux is the OS, the system that runs your desktop environment. The OS is an essential part of the desktop environment, but would not provide the graphical user interface by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Gnome is normally used in combination with the GNU/Linux operating system: the whole system is basically GNU/Linux with Gnome added. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" referred to by the original poster, is really just limited to the Gnome desktop environment.

>calls Cinnamon Gnome
Gnome is way more locked down and looks completely different. Only an idiot would call Cinnamon Gnome.

Attached: 1465660294735.gif (500x216, 871K)

>dnd
>recently used
>type to search
no use plus gtk2 is legacy

>Gnome devs refuse to accept them
why tho?

>gnome
literally who cares
also windows UI is literally shitter than gnome

Can confirm

Attached: Capture.png (3840x2160, 602K)

>doesn't even know how Gnome looks like
>still engages in lame memes about how shitty Linux (not gnome) desktops are because "lol muh filepicker icons"
Kill yourself

I know what Gnome looks like. I have never said Linux desktops are shitty and I even posted a picture of mine. I also know you are a brainlet and should stop posting. Now go drink bleach, fag.