Does anyone have that one Myers Briggs chart that was like pic related but with musicians?

Does anyone have that one Myers Briggs chart that was like pic related but with musicians?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
16personalities.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I keep seeing those letters get posted but I have no idea what they mean.

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I/E=Introverted/Extroverted
N/S=Intuitive/Sensing
T/F=Thinking/Feeling
P/J=Perceiving/Judging

It's The Rational Man's™ zodiac signs.

what is this fake spin off? here is the real shit
16personalities.com/

>INTJ
The Residents, Merzbow, Free Jazz, Opera

smarter-than-you personality, smarter-than-you picks

trips for truth

as an INFP that's pretty accurate

i'm such a fucking mess

same

>mfw i'm the worst wojak of all

who /intp/ here?

>Tfw INFP

where can I take this test?

Search Meyers-Briggs test senpai

hello
what music do you enjoy

INFP is a blessing when you harness its powers, especially in music.

3rd. There's some cliche that everyone on the internet is an intp so there's probably quite a few of us.

>being this retarded and illiterate

I'll save you some time, you're probably ESFJ

My top:
Nick Cave
Radiohead
David Bowie
Aphex Twin
Tom Waits
John Frusciante
Pleb I know but what can you do? What about you lad?

hey
My favourite artists include, Modest Mouse, Meredith Monk, Unwound, Jandek, Dirty Three, Grouper, and Henry Flynt.
Cave, Waits and Frusciante are very good.

INFP makes you a god tier artist but also a world class autist.

t. INFP bandcamp faggot

ENFP reporting in. Yes, I'm fukd in the head.

Wat my fellow ENFP listen to?

I'm INFP and slightly autistic but not really. It's not that bad

Am I the only one who seems to interchange between INTP/FP every time I take the test?

astrology for atheists

Yes.

I oscillate between those as well.

Silver mt zion, acid bath, lil ugly mane, slowdive some of my favourites

INTP here too
we pretty much have the same tastes

as u can see those two are very close on my results too. i've gotten both too. it's a weird feel

Apparently I'm INFP according to this test, literally 100% I and N too. only one that was moderate was the F/T

I'm so terminally depressed and untalented that I really don't know what to do with this knowledge. I can't motivate myself to do shit, every time I try to pick up guitar or write something I want to kill myself because of how shit it is. And obviously I have no friends. Adult life is so hard, I wish someone had taught me how to be a person

forgot to link my post senpai also i used to be very close on the I/E , but now it looks like i've become more introverted

INTP MASTERRACE

INTJ FILTH GTFO

did you read the stuff when you scroll down?
just keep going famalam

>tfw like 50% of /mu is INTP

Suddenly everybody is INTP -_-'

>tfw

Hey guys! I'm ISFP! I really like Trout Mask Replica!

mount eerie

>Left unchecked, INFPs may start to lose touch, withdrawing into "hermit mode", and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

sadpepe.jpg

how so?

I like how even with the hyper-positive "everyone is great!" attitude that runs throughout the site the basic message of the INFP 'diagnosis' is "yea m8, you're fucked" and the ESFJ one is "you're literally a moron"

wow am i in 2014

lol @ the fact that I'm apparently /intp/

My faves are NMH, The Mountain Goats, Venetian Snares, Xanopticon, The Microphones, Dälek, Silver Mt. Zion, Set Fire to Flames

> tfw no GY!BE

Me too :-(

>a test on internet say that you are a fag

intj here; im not a racist musically. i like quality rap the same way i like quality metal.

when people ask me what i listen to i mostly say jazz because its the normie accepted anwser and its esoteric enough that theres no follow up. used to say noize but people found that weird and confusing

how could you possibly think listening to jazz is socially acceptable

>INFJ
AnCo, The Smiths, Daniel Johnston, NMH, here's my top albums

strong everything

>tfw INFP
>tfw fave artists are Bjork, Nick Drake amd Elliiott Smith
You can't get more pathetic than this.

>mfw when INFP/INTP hybrid

I oscillate between most affectionate person in the world and cyborg

you're an honorary master-race INTP dw abt it

t. ricardo

>tfw INFP who is currently losing touch

>implying i want to letterbomb anyone.
seriously if ricky didn't do that he'd be regarded in the same likes of scruffy and ITAOTS here.

hahaha yeah some people actually think i pretend to like jazz to look smarter.

but both rapists and rockists think its cool, and people above 40

I thought I was a special snowflake for being INTP.

Tfw you go to college, excited, hoping you will finally meet that jazz friend you always wanted, then nobody but you listens to jazz there.

So basically everyone on Sup Forums is one of the four in the top row.

ENTP masterrace

Nah, the punkier people I know from here are on the extroverted side of Myers Briggs

No idea if this is a good thing.

or maybe extroverted people don't really give a shit about stuff like this

or maybe extroverted people don't like internet meme boards

What kind of music do you like.

I'm also INTJ.

What is this hippie shit

infj here, this is accurate to my tastes

ur obviously a closet hippy.

ENFP here.
>tfw just a siphon for the universe's endless stream of emotion and information

I know this test is astrology-tier but I'll accept it anyway because I'm narcissistic

ENTJ reporting
why did i just throw away 20 minutes of my life for this test

extroverted people disgust me

Why, because they get more out of life than you?

I got INFP thrice in a row but last time I took the test I got INTP...can you change personality type?

they're the bullies, the dictators, the power-hungry, the corrupt
introverts don't hurt people

FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

who here /wouldbeextrovertedifitwasntforsocialanxiety/

then fucking grow a pair and stand for yourself

I'm in an introvert and I go out a lot (I'm in college so), but it drains me when I'm out too much. I have to recharge my batteries when I'm alone or with fewer people.
Extroverts on the other hand are fuelled by large groups and constant interaction with others.!

t. extroverted retard

They are also the people who help old people over the street, who make sure to ask anyone in the group what they want to do, even the ones standing in the corner, they are the girls that approach YOU even though you are too shy or stupid to realize that she likes you, and they are the ones who strive to make as many people smile as they possibly can.

This works both ways, asshole.

>can you change personality type
obviously

your life isn't dictated by what this test tells you, it just gives you a little insight into your behavioural patterns at the moment

a lot of people seem to get really defensive about this stuff which is why you get retards like posting ASTROLOGY HURRRR

obviously this stuff holds more weight than astrology, but at the same time it's not something to live by

>they are the girls that approach YOU even though you are too shy or stupid to realize that she likes you
yeah this happens kek

99% of extroverts do not care one bit about introverts

>introversion means shyness

stupid extrovert, I'm an introvert and do all of these except approaching men (I'm a hetero man)

Yes, you can. Honestly, what you can do, and what everyone can do, is just take a look at your life and ask yourself "am I happy with this".
If the answer is no, think about what you could change. No one is too far gone.

I had a period in life where I said to myself "I'd like to be a person who XY". And then I tried my best to become that person.

I'd like to be a person who goes to the theater.
I'd like to be a person who other people can depend on.
I'd like to be a person who loves himself.

Nigga it is that easy. Of course you can't expect to wake up a different person the next day. but you can nudge yourself closer and closer to a person you yourself are comfortable to be around.

>t. extroverted retard

>stop saying i'm a fucking loser.

I was making a point by naming extreme opposites of what the other user said.

Yeah, of course it happens. If you go out into the world and open your fucking eyes you might actually see that happen.

cute little projection, extrocuck
you're just another mindless bully

>99% of extroverts do not care one bit about introverts
More like 99% of the population doesn't care about you because you think like that and automatically dismiss them
Why do you think you deserve any respect when you aren't ready to respect them as well

>calls me retard
>fire back
>u r a bully just like every other person ;,,; :,(

>the problem is you, not them

typical

who /ENFP/ here?

it's b8 m8 don't respond

hello

ENTP female here. ENTPs/ENFPs are pretty am overused so it makes sense they're on this forum

>am overused
what did she mean by this?