Why is everybody on this Board bitching about something

Why is everybody on this Board bitching about something.

Attached: Ill_just_warn_you_now._I_dont_know_how_to_use_a_computer..jpg (640x480, 55K)

They're either paid shills or angry autist. It's actually depressing

Welcome to Sup Forums! I have never been on this board when someone isn't bitching or shitposting.

found the newfag

Sup Forums is the toilet of Sup Forums
>go to Sup Forums - technology
>people tell you you're a loser if you care about anything unrelated to consumer electronic, ask you to kill yourself and spread hate against blacks, indians, jews and women

because you’re a faggot and we just can’t get over it.

because that's our purpose, to bitch endlessly about pointless inane shit

Thats what I like about Sup Forums

Attached: 1503949754895.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Because i fucked, your nigger whore mother, last night.

BECAUSE WE CARE.

Because fuck you, that's why

Welcome to Sup Forums. Now GTFO

I WANT TO DISCUSS CONSUMER ELECTRONICS! WHY WON'T Sup Forums LET ME TALK ABOUT CONSUMER ELECTRONICS?!?!?!?! I LIKE USING GOOGLE PRODUCTS AND PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE, STOP BEING OLD PEOPLE JERKING OFF OVER OUTDATED TECH!!!!!!!! BALL MICE ARE OBJECTIVELY INFERIOR TO LASER MICE!!!! STOP TRYING TO BE INCREASINGLY MORE ESOTERIC THAN EACH OTHER! ACT NORMAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: cute.jpg (151x151, 23K)

wat dat grill hab in her hand?
she dun look habby.

Most people bitch about technology irl too.

It's mating season and their testosterone is surging but they can't find a mate so they're raging online.

makes sense
this.

Attached: 1521251322055a.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Because Sup Forums has no discussion. It's about being wrong, very wrong, or right over something only if the hivemind agrees.

makes sense since all people here are Pajeets

because the state of comuting has gone extremely fragmented and become unsatisfactory. utility has given way to useless distracting toys and gadgets.

Because nothing good has happened in tech for about 12 years.

because of Gamergate

>Why is everybody on this Board bitching about something
>Makes a thread about bitching about people bitching about something