Be honest, did you at least give it a chance ? If you didn't go listen right now then comeback, I'll wait

Be honest, did you at least give it a chance ? If you didn't go listen right now then comeback, I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vraoiVCDdaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually i hated stressed out when it first came out on the radio. found it out came from this album everybody was shitposting about, listened the album, hated the album and the song even more. i know it's trying to be #deep, but "i wish i didn't have to rhyme every time i sang" has to be one of the cringiest lines ive ever heard.

Don't know why you'd expect anything other than bottom of the barrel lyricism from them.

It's like 5/10

Coke is pretty good, never done crack though

>I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang
>Chorus doesn't rhyme

"omg look at me im so meta haha"

Crack is shit desu

What did he mean by this?

I actually listened to it today when a friend of mine linked me Stressed Out and I realised that the album being posted on Sup Forums was actually this shit. The album is shit mate.

this is the band your supporting

I've heard enough to know it's not my cup of tea
Why would I waste my time confirming my suspicions with something as trivial as music

please dont tell me to listen to mediocre music

I've already told what I thought about it once.
Heavydirtysoul (first track) is good, Stressed out is kinda bad and memey, Fairly Local is alright. All of the other songs are terrible IMHO.
The third track (Ride) is a fucking production horror and sounds like a mess.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU
Overall: 3/10
Extra notes: FUCK Fueled by Ramen.

P.S. It also sounds like a rip-off of Vampire Weekend. m.youtube.com/watch?v=vraoiVCDdaM
P.P.S. Lyrics are beyond meme status.
P.P.P.S. Fuck Tumblr and Crosley too.

im listening to the first song and im not into it. Will keep going to at least the third.

on the second now. I dont think I can make it.

you should read this

it will give you an idea of how similar twenty one pilots are to tolstoy and lennon

nah im ok with not liking it.

you weren't supposed to take that seriously

why did you take that seriously?

what are you doing?

damn.. is he alright

Damn.... Really makes you think.....

>the singer plays more than one instrument and raps!
>so talented!
>the drummer drums!
>talented!
why do normies call everything talented and why would that make up for the music being bad

Yes, heard somewhere Tear In My Heart and really liked it, very catchy, then listened to the rest of the album... not for me.

Saying he wishes he had some better chords and then proceeds to follow up every song with sugary synth lines, differentiating it from normal pop by using some shoehorned reggae elements

I listened to that WISH WE COULD GO BACK IN TIME song
I don't really want to listen to anything by them again
How do you listen to coke?

Vessel, the deluxe, with fucking Kitchen Sink. Is the better album.

Come at me bros.

True. Vessel was a 6/10, this album is a 4/10. Very bad.

I only listen to this album alone so I don't have to appease you faggots and be able to just listen to music just for the fun of it. Fuck you, Brandon, I know you browse here.

HELLO TUMBLEDDIT

because normies don't really have any developed talents ;)

I've listened to the first few tracks before closing it.
First one was bland but catchy
Second one was bland and embarassing.

yeah & it sucks

if you like the album, it is a good album :)

Why do you even care? Are you scared to be called a pleb?

I listened with my brother since I said I'd go to their concert with them next week. Solid 6.5 overall. 7 in some spots, I definitely see the appeal.

car radio is pretty cool
so is house of gold
i dont even think those two are one this album though

> going out of your way to be called a pleb

I'm not masochistic.

>i actually kind of like 21 pilots
Admit it, they're good for a pop band.

rolling stones are a pop band, and they're better than 21 pilots :)

2/10

Kate Bush and Julia Holter are good for pop music. 21 pilots are average for pop music.