Sitting in my room listening to the latest BNM releases

>sitting in my room listening to the latest BNM releases
>just got new headphones (k240s) so Ive been relistening to alot of music this past month trying to pick up subtleties
>dad spergs out on me for spending so much time listening to music on my computer
>that old boomer faggot listens to shitty radio rock and the Beatles still
vocaroo.com/i/s1blgHzb3DHM

fuck me im gunna go

Other urls found in this thread:

digilander.libero.it/testi_di_leopardi/translate_english/leopardi_history_of_the_human_race.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is your name dewey?

I heard louis

>Family and mental health are crumbling before me. Better record it and shitpost about it
What a time to be alive

hey op, can I use these recordings on my EP? not gonna disclose your identity

wtf dude that's some harsh shit
delete this

How old are you anyways?

ETSUBATSU
HI WOOWEE

Wew lad

it is anastasia romanova user
with an "a"

holy shit

Where do I find more stuffs like this?

YOU'RE GONNA TURN FERAL LUWI

it started out entertaining but it turned really sad.

Damn dude I'm just some guy on Sup Forums and trust me when I say it takes a lot to motivate me to post or reply to someone but you probably should open your door and get some help.

This is probably one of the scariest things I've ever listened to. Be strong Louis please find whatever help you need :-(

what did you want to accomplish by posting this audio? did you want someone to tell you something you already know, or is this just for pity? seriously, just end your parents' misery by doing something with your life or removing yourself from existence.

what you're doing is completely selfish and destructive. you're spending your parents money doing whatever you want and you don't even have the respect to open the bloody door and talk to them. and now you're on Sup Forums ridiculing your father for his taste in music while your mother and he are stressed the fuck out because of you. you are truly the pinnacle of an ungrateful brat.

you're a fucking disappointment to humanity. kill yourself as soon as possible, and hopefully without any of the theatre you've put your family and everyone around you through.

Spoiler Alert: OP is not Louis. It's from /r9k/

Why did you post it? We don't have any details about you. Do you even work bro?

he's probably ill dude I wouldn't be so fucking harsh. yeah we're on Sup Forums and yeah nigger and faggot and kill yourself or whatever but this is clearly a volatile situation and you're no longer using 'kill yourself' in an impersonal, unloaded kind of way. because I'm sure him killing himself isn't what you would want on your conscious, not that you'd probably ever even know.

link?

most depressing feels, this is true patrician shit

if this was a field recording on rym I'd rate it 4.5/5

Literally killing your family

update:
parents went to store or something currently listening to Radiohead OK Computer, an oldie but goodie

I dont give a shit about your bandcamp with 3 followers

its louie

my dad is an emotionally abusive asshole

I dont need to work Im a NEET

I never asked to be here, my parents created me

You're a parasite. An overgrown baby.

>stamp collection
>read a book

lol ur dad sounds beta as fuck, mom sounds like a sweetie tho :/
Stay strong my neet brother

You should read some philosophy by Giacomo Leopardi, I think you'd enjoy it.

digilander.libero.it/testi_di_leopardi/translate_english/leopardi_history_of_the_human_race.html

Sounds to me like your dad is normal and you are the one fucked up.

It's honestly crushing to hear how much you've ruined your family's lives. All you can offer is the infantile "I didn't ask to be here" bullshit in return.

or you should stop wasting your time with meaningless bullshit ;^)

You're 23, get a fucking job and move out, maybe your dads an asshole but fuck man, grow up.

Im not a cuckold

that is some depressing shit. louie you should get out of that toxic environment and get help holy shit

Grow up you fucking faggot, you're lucky your parents havent left you on the street to rot.

Post yfw pro-natalist psychopaths try to tell you that cresting life isn't murder
>S-sure my child's death is made possible by his conception but th-that doesn't mean I killed him

Your dad is a retard but get your shit together for your mother's sake.

this tbqh

This. Hes 23, leeching of his parents and ruining their lives, what a fucking faggot.