I want some kind of electonic notebook/organizer. Should I buy used Palm or there's some modern solution?

I want some kind of electonic notebook/organizer. Should I buy used Palm or there's some modern solution?
I want some kind of stylus and I am only aware of Samsung Galaxy Note.
Am I desperate?

Attached: palm2.jpg (1152x864, 383K)

Why do you want this? What's your objection to a smartphone? Is it just the lack of stylus?

>Is it just the lack of stylus?
Yes, I accustomed to write and draw with some king of stick, let it be pencil, pen or stylus.

Then maybe get an old Samsung note? They had styluses like the new one does.
Or if you can afford one, get the new one.

If not, then you're probably out of luck, because no one else wants a stylus.

Just get a note 4 or 5 nigger.

Stylus sucks. Don't get one unless you specifically want to draw.

LG Stylo series? They're cheap low-tier phones but will suffice for what you wanna do.

...You realise you can use a stylus with a phone, right?

I can use a sausage as well, because styluses for capacitive screens are like sausages.
But at least I can eat a sausage.

Attached: capacitive stylus.jpg (1433x1310, 247K)

Why not use and carry a sausage, then? Doubles as emergency food supply.

Sausages are big.

for you

find a modern stylus for a phone.
A palm isnt going to be able to do anything. You can take notes and read web 2.0 shit if your lucky.
Any modern video codec will destroy that thing, you might be able to get it to process audio but if it doesnt have speakers then whats the point.
I dont know if you can get a real modern browser on that thing or not, and if not then most webpages wont even load.

Buy a Tapwave Zodiac or Treo 680.

>find a modern stylus for a phone.
See> >65154101
>Any modern video codec will destroy that thing,
I don't intend to watch videos on that thing. I have a billion other devices which can do it.
I am looking for something better than pen and paper for notes and such.

yea I hear you on that.
If you mean notes like for university and not just "buy eggs", then you might want to consider a bamboo usb tablet thing or a touch screen laptop so you can see as your writing, have the benefit of a larger screen, and a good way to manage files all at the same time.

I think the Lg stylo has that pen and is way cheaper than the Note series.

Other than the note or a stylo, i don't know of anything else that's modern. Old used palm might be the best solution, try to get one that takes standard batteries though, the rechargeable battery models might be dead, but i think they were fairly easy to replace.

Source: I had 3 Palm IIIc, a Palm IIIxe, and a Pilot 5000. Also, when the batteries for, so did your memory.

Well...
If I wanted to use it for something like university notes, I'd take Galaxy Note 10, because it's fairly big.
Some time I used touchscreen laptops, and for me it was nothing but a gimmick. I got tired of touch screen pretty soon.
So, I think, "Buy eggs" would be enough for me. On the other hand, I don't know if I can draw straight lines on Palm. Not something like ultra necessary, but graphed paper is handy and I don't know if programs with simulation of graphed paper existed on Palm.
Hell, I thought of something like combination of Excel and graphed paper for a moment, but I doubt of this kind of program ever exists.
I seriously think I should look for a used Galaxy Note 4, but I can't justify buying something more than 50 dollars for this simple functionality. I might think of a new phone but current one works for me well. Also, I think, thing made of cheapo but sturdy plastic would be great, but I never touched a Palm in my life. I don't know what they are made of.
I mean, I have 3 old WinMo PDAs/communicators but those aren't a thing I would drop from 2 meters height and except that nothing happens to it.

ok, Ive deleted my post, please delete your reply

idk what to tell you then, if 50 is cheap for you then just get one and see how you like it.
>I would drop from 2 meters height and except that nothing happens to it.
I miss the good old days.

>idk what to tell you then, if 50 is cheap for you
I've seen Palms on my local board cheaper than that, that's why I named that price.
Can you tell me some more advices before purchasing? Also, what kind of standard batteries are you talking about? CR2032?
Are Palms made of sturdy plastic?
>hear of LG Stylo for the first time
>check local boards
>nothing found
Maybe it was big in USA, I don't even remember ads of LG Stylo.

user?

>Can you tell me some more advice before purchasing? Also, what kind of standard batteries are you talking about? CR2032?
>Are Palms made of sturdy plastic?
I haven't seen a palm since 2002 so I really couldn't tell you. I just thought maybe if you were taking notes for university then I might suggest some alternatives that may work better for you depending on your situation.

Well, I'd hear your alternatives as well.

I told you earlier, stylus and a modern smartphone. It hast to be a capacitive stylus to make the phones digitizer think its a finger. Thats why old styluses dont work anymore. The new ones should, dont believe me? go get a battery and try to doodle on your smartphone with the postive side, and then flip it over to the negative side and watch one side of the battery work and the other not work. actually both sides work with my new phone, weird.
If you dont need portability get a touch screen laptop (good one) or a bamboo pad. There might be an android app that works with bamboo pads on usb otg. idk though.