Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

Is /bleep/ the worst general on Sup Forums?

Not even /memerap/ is as intellectually lazy as the posters in /bleep/, and /kpg/ posters at least stay contained within their generals unlike /bleep/ posters who feel the need to shit up electronic music general whenever they spring up on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJEouIeyfp0
youtube.com/watch?v=zDRzDK8ZWYo
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k
youtube.com/watch?v=BWVw2UZwllA
youtube.com/watch?v=hwmaDg75MIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crine u mad as shit

I like Hospice by the Antlers

AOTY 2009

/bleep/ even listens to memerap but pretends that it's dance music by calling it "footwork" or "grime"

/bleep/ IS the electronic music general you dipshit

also /daily/ is by far the worst

hey can y'all rec me some more stuff like that?
im into nmh and the decemberists already
thx

I don't know but I blame British genes

jason aldean - old boots new dirt
sufjan stevens - carrie and lowell
fishmans - long season
aaron ellis - humble cannons

Wait, do you guys seriously have generals for 75 years of music in just one with more variety and music than rock? Damn.

Shut up nerd

pardners are dumb, welcome to Sup Forums

You're right

Why not condense all music in one general

>muh shitty EDM is so superior
>much shitty DJs who press play are better than THOSE shitty DJs who press play because they're more obscure
>only listen to singles like a fucking normie pleb and always shit on the idea of albums
>actually dare to shit on people who listen to albums
>home to some of the most cancerous memes and shitposting on Sup Forums

Fuck these goddamn nerds. They're worse than most EDM "bros" because they've actually deluded themselves into thinking that their shitty music is any different from other EDM and try to act pretentious about it.

Hell half of the "genres" they listen to are just shitty hip-hop rip offs mostly done by retarded British people.

>"Grime"
youtube.com/watch?v=SJEouIeyfp0
>"UK Garage"
youtube.com/watch?v=zDRzDK8ZWYo
>"Jungle"
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k
>"Dubstep" (not to be confused with the actual EDM genre Dubstep which sounds completely different, I guess they couldn't think of an original name)
youtube.com/watch?v=BWVw2UZwllA
>Footwork
youtube.com/watch?v=hwmaDg75MIc

Depends.
/noise/ is pretty cringeworthy, bitter and most posters don't even know shit about the genre and just wank at their obscure bandcamp find of the week.
/classical/ (though it was way worse in the glory days of CLT) can be horrible when it gets its head too far up its own ass.
/daily/ is a dumb circlejerk that only has a couple interesting posters and tons of kids droning each other and constantly listening to the same stuff or spouting their memes.
emo generals used to be pretty good but then someone put a "e" t the end of it and now it's 50% people trying to talk about music, 50% anime moeshit.
/shugazi/ used to be good, now it's dead as shit.
All the RYM and chart or 3x3 threads are pure /soc/ circlejerking.
Waifufag threads, be it k pop, Taylor Swift, Lauren or whoever is the flavor of the month waifu, always have and always will take the cake though.

/bleep/ still likes LIES though

Bleep is the last hope of Sup Forums

There's nothing wrong with / classical /

/rym/ is the worst general

If poly-style orchestrafag is still posting, then there is something wrong with it.

/daily/ is bad to Sup Forums but great for the people who post there. The average user gains nothing but the people who cieclejerk there forcé themselves to listen to new music, meaning most of them have a very broad taste

More like most of them endu up listening to the same token albums and conclude they have some actual knowledge or varied taste.

bump

bump what , suck a fat chode u daft cunt