youtube.com/watch?v=knZ9R1q5QzE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDRzDK8ZWYo
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k
youtube.com/watch?v=1sVpRAllC4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

british should never do hip-hop again

Good thing this isn't hip-hop.

I was surprised with how much I liked this album.

inb4 someone claims it's not hip hop

This and that Pharrell song ruin the whole album for me, I'm from Britain myself and I can't the way they speak it literally is painful to listen to, as is the Pharrell song.

A genre is a definition of a sound. The culture it originated from is irrelevant. That's where subgenres come in. If it sounds like hip hop, it is hip hop.

wasteman

>see me in the cover of a magazine
>winning, Sheen

QUIT TALKIN NUMBERS

Good album overall desu, nothing on there quite tops Autopsy for me personally though.

That line is hilarious.

Why do people hate the Pharrell song? The production is pretty good and the hook is quite catchy. Sure the rapping isn't particularly good, but doesn't ruin it

IT AIN'T SAFE ON THE BLOCK
NOT EVEN FOR THE COPS

Yo, senpai
Yo, Chip
Talk to me, man
Where are you, though? Who are you with?
I'm on my Js, blud
Sound, man. This ting has got me, blud, I'm not gonna lie, senpai. I'm not gonna front, senpai. Mad pressures from every angle, senpai
Yeah?
It's come like I'm too ambitious to be with the mandem on the road but, I'm... like... I can't be up there with them people either... you know what I'm saying? I'm too black to be up there, you see what I'm saying, senpai? I don't know, I feel like... I feel like I'm in limbo, Chippy. I feel like I'm in limbo, senpai
Senpai, you're going mad, senpai. I've been, I've been waiting to speak to you, senpai. You're going way too mad, senpai. Like what the fuck did you mean like you don't know why I mentioned your name, senpai? Like North London, senpai. You got the call from God to do something deeper, bro. Like, go got the call to go and make everyone look at everything else that is happening over here, senpai. You get me? That's a deeper calling, bro. Like them callings there, it's not everyone's phone that gets that ring ring there, you see what I'm saying, senpai? Like super powers senpai, super charged, bro
I hear that, senpai
Like just being you alone, senpai, niggas getting to watch. You're doing what you're supposed to do, bro. Cuh we ain't seen nuttin' like this happen before. Who's seen the country flip on its head like this, senpai? These youts don't know what's going on, senpai. They ain't got a fucking clue, senpai. Independent to the T, senpai. Love, brudda, man. I needed that powers. Power up senpai, I don't even like hearing you sound like this, blud. I needed them. The mission's deeper right now. Love, brudda. Mad. Alright, senpai, I'm gonna shout you, man. What you saying though, everything good?
Blud, love you bro, man, just do what you gotta do. Man's doing what I gotta do, senpai. You already know, bro. Powers. Powers

POWER UP SENPAI

Some real good memphis shit going on in that one

>If it sounds like hip hop, it is hip hop.
Lol so what would you classify this as?
youtube.com/watch?v=zDRzDK8ZWYo
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k

>i hate man like a nun

Wait a second what the fuck General Levy's English?

SUUUUPER POWERS SENPAI

what the fuck there are west indian people in England?!?!

No the guy is born and raised London.

sounds like hip hop to me

Hip Hop

congratulations you're literally retarded

POWER UP F A M

DEM CALLINGS THERE F A M m

>I'm from Britain

LOL who the fuck says this? wasteman

>A genre is a definition of a sound
Yeah and grime doesn't really sound anything like hip-hop.
youtube.com/watch?v=1sVpRAllC4A

>tfw no m8 to smoke weed and upload rare vinyls with

POWERS

if you like Konnichiwa, you are white, you are also a wasteman

>if you like Konnichiwa, you are white
I'm not white but I'm 1000% sure that you are

>inb4 someone claims it's not hip hop
no, you are not

ok then

POWER UP FA M

>hates the best song on the album
ok friendo

Lmao this nigga is almost 40 what a faggot

Is the "Grime is just bad hip-hop" rhetoric the worst meme on this site?

thing is there are actually americans who believe that, but also that garage and jungle are hip-hop too because they have MCing

you from Somerset lad?