Why are iPhone users so fucking stupid?

Why are iPhone users so fucking stupid?

They can make the next iPhone not take phone calls and retards will still claim it as the second coming of Jesus.

>hurr durr who even talks on the phone anymore, get with the future

Attached: 1516099507914.jpg (640x351, 41K)

It's simple and gets the job done. Course I use the SE. Cry more.

That's not a bad idea, imagine cutting off all telecom companies and just using VOIP, calls will be infinitely cheaper. Not even jesus can do that

They are the ones providing LTE

Apple phones last for like five years, also batteries are free.

Unless apple make their own telecom grid across the entire country this will never happen.

never seen non-poorfags complaining about iphones.

I was at a conference not too long ago and there's some rich dude who wants to throw like a bunch of satellites into low orbit that will deliver internet world wide. supposedly they are going to be the size of a shoebox and low cost to make. He's just some nobody, but I would think that's not our of realm something like apple can do and still not go bankrupt trying to do so

>aplel helping in the advancement of the human race
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahhaahhaaaa

What's technology related to this thread?

facts #roasted

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-19-56-14-1.png (1080x1420, 215K)

Mine has lasted for 6 years. I have the iphone 5 which came out in 2012. It still is perfectly fine, battery lasts for about a day and half with my usage, and there is no signs of it ever not working. I am getting and iphone x but that is because I simply want something new, and I had to wish for something on my birthday, so I landed on the iphone x, splitting the cost between me and my parents.

Because they're brand whores. Anyone worried about brand names isn't worth associating yourself with. They're the retarded cunts that will always be poor and probably get hit by a bus when playing in traffic. You just can't help them.

Attached: that stupid fucking iceberg meme.png (770x1215, 763K)

I'm still using a 4S.

:^)

Correct, but whether you realize this or not, your post also includes people who are obsessed with hating a certain brand.

Dude you can't even afford higher image resolution lmao wtf is this blurry shit hahahaha poorfags btfo

That's because richfags don't care about this trivial shit at all. They just need a phone that does phone things and they go with the most popular.

>iPhone
Found your problem.

Attached: 1491197106204.png (429x245, 38K)

Same :/
Hope the SE gets refreshed this month.
Might get an 8 if that doesn't happen.

>genode
>minix3
>harveyOS
>helenos
I wonder where that puts me.

>t. itoddler subhuman

Appleshit lasts 6 months at best.

Lmao swag swag

poor kot

Lmao okay

oh, so it will fail within warranty and you can get a free instant replacement at the apple store. what's the issue? sure is a lot easier than sending the RMA across the country and waiting for them to fix it and send it back. of course this is all just standard warranty and you actually do have an advanced warranty option with apple for longer and better coverage.

>Why are iPhone users so fucking stupid?

iPhone users just tend to be the more sociable, outgoing, "normie" types who just want a functional phone with a relatively intuitive, simple interface. The closed platform is good for a normie who doesn't want to have to worry too much about viruses, etc.

They're very functional phones, they tend to come out on top in terms of speed and cost and features, and all the other phones follow behind (this was the same thing with mp3 players, for years we'd waited for decent, lightweight portable mp3 players - apple had the money and organisation to actually produce them, leaving the competition far behind, and that success carried over with the phone).

The iMessaging and Facetime system also appears to be very secure. I don't see any evidence of Apple handing over iMessage transcripts to courts or anything like that, whereas having worked in the courts I saw people's sms message metadata and the messages themselves regularly turned over (apps like Whatsapp make this argument less valid TODAY, but for a long time iMessage was a huge step up from SMS).

Can you possibly just accept that some people have different needs and preferences, and that Apple fanboys are only a tiny minority of iPhone users?