Okay it's about time i stop fucking around with meme languages and learn something i'll actually get paid to use

okay it's about time i stop fucking around with meme languages and learn something i'll actually get paid to use.
so which is it Sup Forums? java or c++?

Attached: mmm.jpg (400x208, 10K)

meme languages

Java get a job and then get manager job, just avoid career as programmer.

Julia user. The potential's limitless.

A more important: chink or pajeet ?

Java if you want to be a coder, C++ if you want to be a software engineer.

>he isn't doing this for fun
>he only wants to be a wage slave for the rest of his life
just learn some meme frameworks then. Go to indeed.com and search "software developer" or "web developer" and write down the most often-listed skills, then go learn them.

c++ jobs are more interesting

Java jobs are more plentiful. C# should also be a consideration in this space.

Attached: .jpg (600x790, 99K)

Bottom is definitely PHP.

They are both so similar. Seriously do any people here even program? This is not a strict dichotomy. Learn both.

I personally prefer Java. There's nothing that pisses me off more than reinventing the fucking wheel

They're both ugly and preferred by retards

What's a pretty language user?

Pajeet!

We must help india to become a super power by 2020!

Attached: pajeet.jpg (189x267, 11K)

user you are likely to end up using like 5 to 10 different languages. Starting from Java is generally a better idea because C++ will take you ages to learn on an employable level if you're otherwise unfamiliar with programming in general.
My personal favorite is C# because of how both clean and simple it is, but there are fewer job opportunities with it compared to Java. Which I also use. I also use Ruby, Objective-C, and the web package. Almost had to learn PHP but the Lord was merciful.
Sure, but the entry level is also very different.

>user you are likely to end up using like 5 to 10 different languages.
this

there was a dude that legit tried to hit up on me by saying he's from Donbas

C#.NET really has a great syntax and API.
A lot went right and not only it is faster than Java, but it is also dominating lots of fields (even beating java in web development).

If you want understand how work PC learn assembly and C++. Other languages shit for hipsters and malware.

Learn C, C++ and Java. In that order.