off-topic funposting is against the rules, OP

>implying I fell for a womeme

Shoot him in the spine for bullying me

Kek

Accept his apology because I know he did it by accident

lol

And back to the degrassi days he goes

So it would be a hi five?

i hope he slaps my ass! he's bloody hot!

I nudge my wife and whisper into her ear "go dance with him". They dance in most disgustingly sleazy way possible, he even put his hand up her shirt and massages her tits in front of everyone, including my friends my work. I sit on the sideline, watch, and drink. Eventually he comes over to me, dragging her by her hand, and says "I'm taking this pretty young thing back to your place, drive us home please". I lead them back to our car, they get in the back together. As soon as we start moving I start hearing slurping sounds. Our of the corner of my eye I can see my wife's head bopping up and down, presumably on his huge black cock. We get home, this time she drags him out of the car, but she's dragging him by his dick, and leads him into the house. I get out too, and realise my neighbour Geoff is standing on his driveway and has just seen her and the mystery black guy go in together. I go inside.

I can already hear the sound of pounding flesh on flesh upstairs and my wife's screams, partly of joy, partly of pain. I pay our 30 year old female babysitter who is visibly itching to get the fuck out of there, and she runs out. I go upstairs.

Drake is tugging my wife's hair, fucking her in the pussy doggy style. I get some sense of the size of his cock as it briefly exits and enters her pussy with extreme force. It is unbelievably large. I tried to fuck her this hard once, but she got so angry about it that she pulled away, slapped me, and didn't talk to me for two weeks, said I was a disrespectful piece of shit. Meanwhile, this black man is screaming at her "I CAN FUCK YOU BETTER THAN YO MAIN MAN, BITCH", while he slaps her titties and goes hell for leather in her cunt. Eventually he flips her over onto her back, mounts her missionary, sticks his tongue down her throat and fucks at an unbelievable pace - she starts having the longest orgasm I have ever seen her have. He erupts shortly afterwards in her cunt, and cum overflows out around his cock and over her asshole.

Came to post this

What the fuck is wrong with you

Can't you people just keep your strange sexual inadequacies in /r9k/

Damn, I fapped

>pulls out gun
>"any last words dirt bag?"
>he grins smugly
>"Yolo"
>empties entire depots worth of ammunition

Drake would immediately burst into tears and apologise profusely for what he did. I wouldn't need to do jack shit, because this geezer's softer than marshmallows.

Ask him to give my gf's wallet back

Challenge him to a dance off to assert my masculinity.

being a cuck is against the rules

Tell him he the type of nigga to watch paint dry and think it's abstract art and then watch him spill his spaghetti while moving to other side of the room and simultaneously dancing in a sweatshirt and crying.

Edgy af bro :-)

drake the type of nigga to spank his own ass during sex

slap him back
he will cry and write a song about how much of an asshole he is

Drake the type of nigga to tip the bull a lambo

How does this scenario work for girls? Does he slap my boyfriend's ass? I've always wanted to have a MMF threesome.

STOP THIS RAPE CULTURE

Slut.

>I pay our 30 year old female babysitter who is visibly itching to get the fuck out of there, and she runs out. I go upstairs.

>Why won't women fuck me? :'(

l o n d o n
o
n
d
o
n

>If you're a misogynist , you can't get women

Have you checked the stats of women in abusive relationships?

All forced into that particular relationshio

Doesn't destroys the point that misogynist could get girls

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

I highly doubt that

My gf it's a skinny 1,80 girl I don't think she would be in the same club as him and that she would be his type of girl

>360 degrees

So, you're gonna spin in a circle??

left hook to his temple.

he's gonna moonwalk, duh

Text Modern Baseball's safe space hotline

muscle girl slaps your bf's ass...

this

That's retarded and so are you. Obnoxious fraternity chads are dumb children with no redeeming qualities that wouldn't know how to make a woman happy if their life depended on it and they get laid on a regular basis.