KANYE WEST IN THA BUILDINNN

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw

THROW YA MUTHUH FUCKIN HANDS IN THA AIR RIGHT NOWWW

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

best interview I've ever seen

Literally the best thing I've ever seen

PICASSO IS DEAD. STEVE JOBS IS DEAD. I'M DEAD.

this is gold

Feel like I'm watching the Eric Andre show

>Name somebody DEAD!

DIS AIN'T NO JOKE!

>tfw Kanye is the new Tom Cruise
>tfw Ellen is the new Oprah

BLIP

fuck

Is this the same super deluxe that worked with adult swim?

i love this kind of meme art
this should be the cover for an album by Sup Forums

"The Death of Pablo"

I've never seen a hip hop artist say something insightful on television. I've seen jazz, electronic, and rock musicians say insightful things, but I've literally never seen a hip hop producer or rapper say a single halfway intelligent thing in my life. I remember when Mos Def appeared on Bill Maher, a supposedly "conscious" and witty rapper with deep knowledge of cultural and social issues--Christopher Hitchens had to explain to him that the U.S. was not at war with Iran, among other things.

At this point I've just accepted that it's a genre for low IQ clowns, and the only way to enjoy it is literally to "turn your brain off" and pretend you didn't just hear the rapper say the most moronic thing you've ever heard in your life.

dat nigga done smoked hisself stupid.

It's a bit sad, isn't it? The most influential genre of music on the youth of today is dominated by pseudo-intellectuals and non-intellectuals

yeah you're right and I like mos def's music. it's sad.

have you seen the Pharell Williams deposition where the lawyer asks if he can read notated music and he says he can't? yikes

Hell, I'd argue 'anti-intellectual' is most appropriate.

2pac was insightful

Scarface is pretty intelligent from what I recall

Andre 3k

Kendrick

also he might have just caught mos def slippin

he was on his lexapro

yup

I CALLED THE HEAD OF PAYLESS, AND I'M LIKE, I'M DEAD.

>the 3rd KANYE WEST IS IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN HOUSE!!

i'm fucking dying

I really hope Kanye's next album is good and successful. I can't take him falling into obscurity

I think Saul Williams was on Colbert Report once, not for one of his new album releases but for the 2Pac musical he was in. But in general, you'll never see intelligent rappers on television because they don't sell.

Are you saying these people who make what are essentially YTPs are getting paid to work as professional comedy writers?

That's surreal to me.

Kanye can do just about anything he wants and get away with it

The Internet is all grown up, Anonymous.

Mos Def is just fucking crazy.

I CALLED PAYLESS.
AND I TOLD THEM. I'M DEAD.

why did YouTube Poop die?

you know i just watched this interview for the first time (the real one) and it wasn't even that crazy. idk why everyone is so obsessed with making kanye seem like a crazy idiot. what he's saying makes sense, he's just really socially awkward and can't express it in the best way. you would think Sup Forums would be able to sympathize with that.

Well don't be surprised that Sup Forums buys into narratives pushed by the media, look at how heavily our opinions hang on p4k reviews. 'Ye is a problem to the status quo, so big media has put him in their crosshairs while we've placed our hands on the trigger. It makes me sick.

So fucking what? A lot of great musicians can't read music.

Why does all shitty hiphop always think its rounyearyuletimes anyhow?

Notice how his whole body now always focusses sphinxterlike and the way of the rectoratal.

love kanye desu

It's 8 minutes of Kanye talking to himself and trying to explain how his high end clothing brand with designs based on homeless-core will end bullying, he is talking nonsense