twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reported

you absolute madman

well i can already tell with that OP pic that this thread will be a memefest

cya in a couple hours

This thread aint gonna last boys.

Make every post count.

kys

Hey user, what do you think of this? ...HAHA! I didn't expect you to jump back like that! Is this your first time seeing...have you NEVER seen breasts? Really? And you're HOW old? Well it looks like I can fix that! Just close your eyes aaaaaaaaaand...

TA-DA! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! You can't keep your eyes off them! Do they really excite you THAT much? Well then get a load of this, look how they bounce up and down! Jiggle Jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them to, don't you y-y-you perverted virgin user! G-go right ahead! Honk these fucking honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Hell, I'll even let you suck on them if you want since my nipples are suuuuuuuper hard right now, don't know whyyyyyy...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, it feels so good...I'm going crazy right now~

Mmmmmmmmmm, you sure know how to make a girl feel good you pervert...heheh~

I-I-I-I bet y-you want to see my vagina too...you pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! Let me just slip off my blank panties, I'll let you keep them if you want~

S-S-S-So, what do you think? Well, I guess that massive bulge in your pants answers that question! Heheh...you're such a pathetic pervert, user! I bet this is the first time you've seen a vagina! Look how wet it is too...look at what your doing to me you fucking pervert~

Ahhhhh...I'm so wet right now, you suuuuuuuuure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! You know when it's this wet it's much easier t-FUCK IT, I'M LEAKING LIKE A SIEVE HERE! JUST TAKE ME, user! THIS IS THE NIGHT YOU BECOME A MAN, YOU BETTER FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!

Vektor - Terminal Redux

as opposed to the other threads

>hating qt dark chocolate

is it terminal re-doo or terminal re-ducks?

Yeah, I like metal. Gojira, Boris, Mastodon, Opeth, Neurosis, Isis, maudlin of the Well, Kayo Dot, Devin Townsend, Deafheaven, Vektor, Metallica, Demilich, Alice in Chains, Amon Amarth, Megadeth, Queensrÿche, Dream Theater, Tiamat, Tool, Cynic, Cult of Luna, Slayer, Pelican, Jesu, Voivod, Sonata Arctica, The Gathering, Epica, Pantera, Pain of Salvation, diSEMBOWELMENT, Alestorm, Within Temptation, Anthrax, Katatonia, Rage Against the Machine, Refused, Kamelot, In Flames, Type O Negative, Arcturus, Dragonforce, Ahab, Rosetta, My Dying Bride, Meshuggah, Machine Head, Bon Jovi, Symphony X, Anathema, Amorphis, Stratovarius, Paradise Lost, Evanescence, Rhapsody, Gloryhammer, Cannibal Corpse, Ensiferum, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Psychostick, Wintersun, Liturgy, Aion, Versailles, X Japan, Galneryus, Aldious, Cyntia, Light Bringer, Albion, Masterpiece, MinstreliX, Gauntlet, Jupiter, Balflare, Gunbridge, Blood Stain Child, Concerto Moon, Astrea, Diamond, Thunder Fall, Arcadia, Blood IV, Valthus, Dir Ein Grey, Rekion, Sacred Aeolia, Thundersteel, Nightwish, Artillery, the list goes on :)

my wife's son

reeeeeeee-ducks

jesus christ keep your bestiality fetish on /hc/
thats fucking gross man

>nipple piercing

used to love Slough Feg as a kid
now they seem pretty meme tier but I still kind of like them

youtube.com/watch?v=TvV5IgP5sKE

as for this album I think I just have a soft spot for sci-fi metal

xD

does she have a speech impediment or something?

If you will pardon me for digressing for a bit, this, I think, is what is wrong with rock and roll today: Nobody truly believes it to be evil anymore. Not that rock and roll ever was the tool of Satan, not that Satan even exists in the first place, but at the very least twenty-five years ago rock and roll at least had a certain Dionysian appeal. I had a guy telling me this weekend about how his parents used to believe Chicago were tools of the devil. Chicago! Can you believe that? Back in the '80s, Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson or somebody denounced STING, of all people, as an agent of Satan. James Watt wouldn't allow the Beach Boys to play at the National Mall because of concerns it would attract an "unsavoury element". And even though of course they were ludicrous and wrong, they had a good underlying point: Can you imagine the Christian God, a just and merciful God, being responsible for the rock music of the day? Okay, maybe God could have gotten behind Good Vibrations, but only if he was really, really high. Rock music- not just dark, nihilistic stuff like King Crimson and the Stooges, but even songs like "Editions of You" and "Paperback Writer"- were not compatible with the prevailing conception of Christian virtue. I'm not saying living in a world where people actually took Jack Thompson seriously, where Congress held long, serious sessions about the problem of explicit lyrics in rock music, was an improvement, because it wasn't- the '80s sucked, plain and simple. That doesn't mean that we haven't lost something in the process, though, that there weren't painful sacrifices to be made on the way to a better world. One of those sacrifices was coming to an acceptance of the existence of Creed and their Goon Rock For Jesus(tm), and eventually, perhaps, the collapse of popular music altogether. The days where rock and roll was even vaguely controversial are gone, and this is what we are left with. Maudlin of the Well. Shit-metal.

Holy shit would plow (is that insensitive?)

These fucking memes have gone too far. No more threads /metal/.

When squidward pokes spongebob's eyes and they slowly retract I fucking cringe

Like imagine physically becoming a snail and having your intelligence go away

It's fucking terrifying

Redditor detected