It seems the best computing technology comes mainly from Japan and South Korea

>Sony
>Samsung
Can anybody name a remotely good western tech company ?

Attached: Aegis 5.png (2560x1600, 3.41M)

Apple made braindead-easy and good looking stuff for a while. Dell is still putting out nice stuff, and IBM is still doing their thing.

Every tech company and their products are just mediums for state surveillance now, though.

red and blackmagic are still kangz of video and photo though.

samshit has best consumer screens hands down

Well most computing technology was derived from military practices. So it's to be expected that surveillance would be part and parcel of the new age technology we have access to now.

Read the title again brainlet

Sony is overpriced, but God damn I love it

There was alcatel, lucent, bell, etc. for a while.

Computing? Intel, AMD, ARM.

Sony and Samsung are your examples for the best things gooks got to offer? How does it feel to be a poorfag?
Panasonic and maybe Yamaha are way, way better examples.

Yamaha? Wat? How do they beat Sony's glorious image sensors and such?

More fuel consumption for plebs?

in US:
IBM
Dell
Qualcomm

>tfw wanted to get Samsung's NX1 camera when it was released
>tfw can't find it anywhere used and the only people selling it are asking 3 grand for it

Get a current Sony A7 III for 2 grand instead, it is orders of magnitude better.

oh shit, nevermind, skipped the "computing" in computing technology.
The overall quality of their products (especially AV stuff) blows sony out of the water though if you ask me

>what is IBM
Reminder that people born in 2000 turn 18 this year

And Europe generally just doesn't follow the US monopolies-are-okay model.

Even though some fincancial, resource oriented and vehicle companies got very big regardless, tech stuff actually happens in a lot of rather small companies.

this blackpill

>Can anybody name a remotely good western tech company?
Thrustmaster, Noctua (Austria), Cryorig, Phanteks, ModRight, AMD.

Sup Forums will never admit it because of autism and resentment against normies, but Apple is still one of the best tech companies in existence. No one succeeds more at delivering quality products to the masses in a user-friendly package that your tech-illiterate grandma could figure out.

Say what you want about the prices, but if people are still buying at those prices, that says a lot about market demand and how Apple is perceived vs. its competition. I'm sure I'll get many nasty and immature responses for this post, but I have never bought an Apple product that I regretted purchasing.

I haven't ever bought an Apple product that wasn't returned within the store's 2 week return window.

I can't imagine using a pocket computer that doesn't even allow for file management (iPhones).

>Philips
>IBM
>Dell
>Siemens
>BOSCH

> No one succeeds more at delivering quality products to the masses
Not really. Obviously Samsung or whoever makes laundry machines that the masses can operate.

And the masses can also operate Android smartphones just fine. Could be made by Xiaomi or LG or Samsung or Huawei or whoever.

Apple mainly succeeds at making the masses pay a lot more than they should, that's essentially all they do.

Well, that, and fucking the future of computing if they win, because their IOS devices at least are nearly completely useless if you have a bit more brain cells and want to use them as computers, with the attitude "it has this hardware, why don't we do xy that was / should have been possible for years now".

Apple is a shit tech company, it's mainly a successful marketing-to-lazy-suckers company.

Attached: Economic_statistics_on_high-tech_sectors_in_2014_update.png (808x602, 43K)

This desu. Takes balls to say "the customer is always wrong and a faggot" and just do whatever you want with your products. And people still buy it! And if you don't like something they basically tell you to fuck off and buy something else. Obviously it works for them.

Go be a weeaboo somewhere else.
muh superiour jap shit

Japanese (and south korean) copy everything from the west. Granted, they improve it, but it's copying nonetheless. Asians are smart but not creative.

isn't all industrial robotics and IT western?

Can't regret buying an apple product if you don't buy apple products

Kys weeb

And alcatel & lucent is owned by nokia these days.