WHY ARE THESE APPS SO SHIT HOLY FUCK

WHY ARE THESE APPS SO SHIT HOLY FUCK

Attached: youtube-and-facebook-reu-L.jpg (660x440, 66K)

The same reason free health care and education are shit, no incentive to make a quality service since they are so ahead of the competition.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you use fb?

>apps

i don't
just messenger for my normie friends and work stuff
>get a link on messenger to a fb post
>click on the huge ass preview box that's actually empty because messenger can't into creating facebook page previews
>open in: browser, facebook
>click facebook, it opens
>shows my wall or whatever it's called for a second before it fucking realizes it should take me to the link
>suddenly needs my login and password

same goes for youtube
material design my ass
>start a playlist somewhere in the middle
>want to shuffle it
>have to scroll it all the way up
why can't the button just be fixed at the top and then have the playlist container?
also the gray design they had on it was also in the web version and they fucking changed it to a white one where you can't see if the shuffle and loop buttons are on or off

why the fuck do you even have fb installed as an app
its literally worse than the browser version

i thought web facebook is abandonware

Soon we will no longer have websites but "appz" to FB, Amazon and Google because normans can't work out how to use a browser. Once that day happens the Internet will officially be dead.

>because normans can't work out how to use a browser.
>autocorrect
>says the phoneposter

Either way, it's clearly in the interest of those companies to use apps instead of a web browser so they can control their users better. Regardless of whether "normies" can work out how to use a browser or not.

Same reason Windows is shit. No reason to improve when Microsoft has no competition. Apple has its own niche so it can't even be considered a competitor.

> free health care and education are shit
American education.

well they are in america, no denying that

>Facebook
>ahead of competition

Kek

>fuckin Facebook
>no competition

Most people between 16 and 30 switched to Twitter and Instagram

They are if you think about their real products and clients, hint: you're not their client.

>Use the Youtube app on an older Android phone.
>Video quality is locked to 480p.
>Phone handles other hd video sources just fine.
Why even bother?

>app

Attached: >app.png (800x600, 122K)

why people use software to check facebook???

there is no reason to use facebook or facebook lite or any other application than the browser

>two social apps instead of one
yea i know millenials are retarded

It's actually more like actively-getting-you-to-abandon-it-ware. They make changes just to take away features to make you use the downloaded app. Like a while ago they took away messenger and now they've coded in little things that tell you you're missing features. It's madness.

Instagram is owned by Facebook idiot.

why the fuck would you use their apps in the 1st place? they are there to collect data on the users...

Youtube works fine on my roku. I don't use facebook for anything than updating my contact info, although since the stupid site insists on sending me some form of email every now and then, I set it up with PGP and then filter it straight to spam.

So I have no idea how either of these work as apps on a phone, or even websites on a phone.

Use Tinfoil and OGyoutube

Find another messaging app. Fuck that facebook shit OFF

To be fair, there are a LOT of Android versions and variant devices. Compatibility on that scale is clunky at best. They try.