Claims to be "into" music or a music "fan"

>claims to be "into" music or a music "fan"
>Can't play more than two instruments
>Can't even read a TAB

why do people do this?

>claims to be "into" music or a music "fan"
>complains on a chinese cartoon imageboard

>tfw multi-instrumentalist

Which ones user? Discuss. I recently got a balalaika to honor my Russian heritage

>cares more about others than themselves
>probably a whiny person who has nothing better to do than try and troll.

because not everyone can learn an instrument

Passive aggressive Damage control. if you cant play you cant truly appreciate or judge music. Hence you will only be a consumer. What is stopping you from learning?

>implying that someone proficient in one instrument who went to college to study how to play their instrument and is currently an active member of an orchestra doesn't have a bigger muisic penis than some autistic NEET who "taught themselves" how to play two instruments

Guitar, Banjo, and Trumpet
>balalaika
That's pretty cool. I recently bought a djembe and am teaching myself how. I am half nogger but that isn't why I got it

Sure they can, unless their missing limbs or something

I can only imagine but I would assume a plethora of things. Lack of time, lack of confidence probably being the two biggest reasons someone may state.

>Lack of time
30 minutes a day is really demanding.
>Lack of confidence
While learning alone and not in a public setting, okay.

I have no idea. These are probably the same people that think TPAB is shit, desu.

>creates "noise" albums

>"I'm a musician"

(you)

>tfw multi-instrumentalist
Feels good right.>Which ones user? Discuss. I recently got a balalaika to honor my Russian heritage
I recently got a balalaika as well, not due to Russian heritage but just for kicks.

Other than that play guitar, bass (including double bass), keyboards, drums, harmonica, ocarina...and whatever else I can get my hands on I have a bash on too.

>taking OP this seriously

Itt tripfag angry at the fact they can merely pretend to understand music

>played trumpet in the middleschool band
>tfw ive forgotten all the knowledge i had of time signatures, scales, and sheet music reading

What happened in bandcamp user?

Nothing, I just decided that my highschool credits were better spent on classes that would be more relevant to my eventual major in college rather than band.

>has to use a TAB to figure out how to play songs

this

I play like 4 instruments and sing and can't read TABs

Why the fuck would I need TABs when I can read actual music?

Nice try. I got all the science, math and English classes out of the way early. Had most of my senior year open to side shit. Stop making excuses and trying to make me look dumb comparwd to you for simply being more dedicated.

should we tell user, op?

damn i'm gonna start carrying my skateboard like that this summer so badass

W2C that shirt?

what is this screencap from anyone know?

Well, user, maybe in your highschool, but our electives were split into two kinds, "practical arts" and "fine arts", and since Visual Arts and Band are both 4 year fine arts courses, id have had to forgo a year in Visual Arts, an elective relevant to my college major, for some gay highschool band shit that would interfere with my wageslave job and any semblance of a social life I would even have the chance of carrying out.

This. Ultimate pleb level.