ITunes Alternative

Do people use Foobar?
Got a new laptop and don't need to use iTunes anymore.

Retards do.
Dubs confirms

clementine

MusicBee

This looks decent. Does it have a lyrics plugin?

Any player other than iTunes is just plain ugly

just use spotify

get a subscription. for the amount of music you listen to at least support artists a little bit.

foobar

or musicbee if you're stupid

Yeah, it does

>needing a music player to not be ugly

I used to use foobar, but it just wasn't worth the hassle. Musicbee is way easier to make look cool.

Nah I don't stream.
I go to concerts to support bands.

Where do I just download music? I cant find the band Im looking for (Little Brazil) on Pirate bay or anything, anyone else have sites?

Use the archive, soulseek and rutracker.

This, super its easy to customize too.

this guy gets it.

worthless attempt

I had no trouble customizing Foobar

With iTunes, Medieval Cue Splitter, Media Monkey and MP3tag you can edit and convert your files to anything you want

Been using foobar2000 for the past 5 years as my main music player

sounds nice
>downloading now

Mind posting a pic of how you have your foobar formatted?

i just want an alternative to itunes to sync my music

i cant take it anymore ive never seen such terrible software in my life music stops playing at random parts it's a drain on my system's performance it's shit at adding music without splitting them into 2 parts FUCK

ok what OS are you using and what kind of music do you have?

windows 10

dunno what you mean by what kind. if you mean genre, then its honestly all over the place. if you mean type of file, 320kbps mp3.

the problem is no player has a plugin for the most recent iphone models so im forced to use itunes to sync music on to it

thanks, I did and found nothing tho

I just opened up SoulSeek and found them in like ten seconds. Just look a little harder.

Foobar or Music Bee.
Don't know why people say Foobar is hard to use, I figured everything out by playing with it for 10 minutes.

I was talking about the archive

What's the best for playing most or all file types?

Foobar

Best mobile music player?

I've been using foobar for a few years now and the ipod manager plugin works like a charm, maybe try that

ur problem is having an iphone.

i fucking hate how much we're all getting cucked by tech companies nowadays. "Oh you have an iPhone? Better use iTunes bitch!" "Oh you have an android? Better like having all this Google Play shit locked onto your phone!"

God I hope I never have to be locked into an ecosystem. I want to have my own fucking files managed by my own self, and use any services from any company I want to.

Android at leas treats music logically, where you can, yknow, plug in your phone to your computer, and drag and drop your music files into the music folder on the phone's drive.

Fuck you iTunes and your shitty fucking sync. I don't need you to 'sync' my shit for me, just let me put the fucking files where I want to.

Piratebay is utter shit. Kickass is slightly less terrible. Rutracker is alright. The archive is decent. Soulseek and whatcd are god-tier.

that aint poweramp

>inb4 whatcd fags complain about slsk transcodes
>inb4 slsk fags complain about whatcd muh sekrit klub
Both are fantastic, go fuck yourselves

Been using xmplay for the past years. It reads every single format I can think of, from atari chiptunes .xm to studio .flac. It can convert files, has a simple yet effective library system, light on RAM and fast to boot, has a shit ton of free open source plugins to add functionalities, etc... I stayed clear of every Ishit products

transcodes are def an issue but i have a default filter for .flac on and you can almost always find those. Then flacsquisher is super easy and converts them to 320 for me. no transcode issues!

However very occassionally you wont find flacs, in that case well try your luck with a 320 and check in audacity real quick.

Since most users share their whole library, the chances of not finding at least a 320 are very low. Thatd have to be some obscure shit. I'd say the 320 zelection is better than what (despite occasional transcodes) but the flac selection is worse.

Blackplayer is pretty comparable to Poweramp.

I'm a huge fan of both, and Poweramp was my daily driver for a long time but Blackplayer has a better UI hands down.