youtu.be/umY5NBKg5AA?list=PLcm7Ag6Q-OkZAmlY6dAhS2ZL9TUMeRZdI
mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar
mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav
vst4free.com/
asio4all.com/
libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd
youtu.be/9idyOaelfUs
clyp.it/kn4xewzu
youtu.be/g8o5wv1Y69I
youtube.com/watch?v=fD9j0VfX7QU
youtube.com/watch?v=xut3N2O42Ho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First Act ME4018

This guitar is oddly rare btw. I've only found one of these with two pickups online, and I've never seen one in pink besides this. As far as I know they're the only ones with the headstock pictured.

With the work I've put into it it plays like a dream... if it weren't for the neck whip. For a while I was thinking of putting a jaguar scale and radius neck on it, but I have a desire to downsize to one electric guitar, and the tele wins. I'll probably sell it or give it away. Fun project though.

Pic is stock. Honestly I don't think I improved the looks with all the black, but oh well. It looks a lot more generic now, but less like a children's guitar.

>tfw wanna get a Nippon Strat but worried about the neck join eventually cracking

Beginner information and FAQ:
>reddit.com/r/Guitar/wiki/index

Music Theory:
>justinguitar.com/

Guitar chords and inversions
>chordbook.com/guitarchords.php

String Tension Calculator (D'Addario based):
>hikkyz.net/misc/stringassembler/

Floyd Rose Setup Video Tutorial:
>youtu.be/umY5NBKg5AA?list=PLcm7Ag6Q-OkZAmlY6dAhS2ZL9TUMeRZdI [EMBEEEEED]

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vst4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asio4all.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Who cares if it does?

Oh wait, you're buying a $1000 guitar.
Idiot.

$1000 isn't a lot. My piano costs far more than that.

>his gear isn't worth more than his car

Your piano costs way more to produce my man. It's not like you can find $50 POS pianos, way different scale.

> he has a car and not 6 guitars

... i don't have a car

So, this is essentially my plan. Different pickup, but up close to the bridge like this. I figure it'll give me a slightly tighter tone for leads, and later on I might throw in a jaguar pickup between the humbucker and p90. Thoughts?

why

...So I have a humbucker tone? That and strat 2 and 4 when coil split.

Is fender Japan good?
Im looking into a new guitar. Want a fender with single coils. Also looking at gretsch

Any recommendations?

If you want a fender they're okay for a fender. Some say the best value for your money.

Fenders are overpriced though.

basic shit tier gear nigger confirmed. that shit don't matter senpai.

Depends on where you live, how much it costs to ship it to your place and import tax and stuff.

I played one before, and I felt that they were pretty different from your American or Mexican strats. The neck is thicker, frets smaller and rounder fretboard. I didn't have time to take note of build quality but I was generally pleased with how they play.

you're right, I'm supposed to buy 3 guitars. That's being much less of a gear whore.

Can you do palm mute on these?

yeah, of course... Why wouldn't you be able to?

Fender has some stuff at reasonable prices too

it really depends on what you're looking for

i would suggest checking out your local music shop that's not guitar center lol local places are always having great sales so just look for something good at a great price don't buy something that's shit just cause it's cheap get the most bang for your buck bro

and good luck in your search user

What's the go-to left-handed stratocaster-type guitar that can be picked up for $300?

What the fuck, Will made another tonewood video like 20 days ago. I can't believe he's still going.
youtu.be/9idyOaelfUs

probs tele or aff.

What is the deal with Bigsby tremolos? I suddenly notice that everyone wants one? Why? What is the advantage of a Bigsby compared to a regular tremolo?

the newer sx strat is pretty good. I believe it has leveled and crowned frets like the other constellation series

grab a mexi strat when one shows up for ~300
always good to have

Something about this seems dodge, like with a lot of their guitars theyre the cheapest i can find them. anyone dealed with them?

>Australia
>buying anything cheaper of its original price
Sure seems sketchy.

Early 80's Cort Effector Explorer Copy. It's my grandpa's and he hasn't played it in a couple decades. I offered to take the guitar off his hands and well let's say he's a major hoarder

If only Ebowbro was around he could tell you more, he knows his shit about Ibanez and is in Adelaide.
I remember him mentioning Ishibashi as another place where you could find sort of cheap Japanese Ibanez. Might wanna check that too.

One day I'll have sex with an Explorer shaped guitar, mark my words.
But with a picture that size I can't even fap to it, step it up senpai.

Might be a ruse just for the bantz
I would look elsewhere, try SevenString,org classifieds and JEM Site classifieds. They usually have several Ibanez.

thougts?

Kill it with fire.

Don't overdo it

Just keep it simple, I'd say just keep your Tele as it is

Well, I'm gonna keep the original pickup combinations. I'm not going to put a 5-way in and lose my bridge+neck sound.

I just thought adding another pickup in between the ones you have right now would look ugly. And this is just me, but if I had a Tele I'd have it set at the bridge pickup only 99% of the time anyway.

>Muh sustain

Hmm, yeah, I think it could look ugly. I think it might help that the one I'm putting in is cream and black. That should reinforce the color scheme, and give it an interesting look with alternating black/cream coils. Well anyways, I want the tone of an anlico II humbucker without buying a les paul. Hah, I could always put it under the pickguard. That'll mess with people pretty hard.

Why the FUCK is the pickup switch down there? It should just be where it usually is on LP shaped guitars. Other than that looks cool, what are those pickups?

Hi lads

Noel here

enjoy
clyp.it/kn4xewzu

Is getting a left handed guitar only to invert the strings and flip it a stupid idea? i sort of like the look of pick guards on top instead on the bottom

breddy gud too bad I find that solo completely shit.

yes, it requires serious work to set up left handed. And you'll look like you're trying to look like hendrix. Using a less ergonomic guitar because it looks cooler is pretty vain, but when it's a left handed guitar played righty it's a lot more obvious.

>"""enjoy"""

true, in that case how do you cvome up with a gimmick to sell yourself?

\m/!!!!!!!!!!!! tbqh

nah it wasn't too bad in all seriousness

Are start guitars a meme? Am i better off just dropping 2k on a guitar instead of spending 100 - 300 on some shitty strat?

solo is triple tracked lads

If you have the money just do whatever you want. We are all poorfags here who are secretly jealous of rich people like you

dubs speak thruth

2k guitars are a meme, with a few exceptions, none of which would benefit a beginner. You can get a serviceable guitar if you know where to look, and likewise a great $300 guitar. Pro tip: use dedicated forums for reviews, not retail sites.

Writing good songs, playing well, and performing with genuine energy and passion are all great gimmicks to sell yourself with.

I don't see dubs there you retard.

good point, its just i hear everyone trashing the lower end strats, yamahas, etc and seeing most people here buying rather expensive guitars, then i hear shit about the $800~ priced guitars so i have no idea what to buy anymore.

all the acclaimed guitar players had one gimmick or another hendrix, sheeran, the list could go on.

dubs speak the truth (these dubs)

>2k guitars are a meme
t.poorfag

ever played a Heritage?

The best value for your money as a beginner will be a cheaper guitar and a professional fret leveling + setup. The key is to get a guitar with a sturdy neck. Some guitars have "neck whip" like this: youtu.be/g8o5wv1Y69I

You can worry about tone when your ears improve.

Getting a piece of junk can be off-putting for a beginner but if you're really dedicated it won't matter what you get.

No, should I? What's special about them?

they are what Gibsons should be like. funnily enough they are actually cheaper than Gibsons but make them seem like toys

Go for the middle road and spend 500$ on your guitar, then buy a good and powerful amp with the leftover money.

They're not any cheaper than Gibsons where I live, must be because they come from across the ocean.

>trashing the lower end strats, yamahas, etc and seeing most people here buying rather expensive guitars
Not everyone can afford a 1 to 3k, some can. Squire CVs, VMs and Pacificas, get recc'ed all the time.

It's Les Paul's setup that he used in his later years

Guess that's where he liked the switch

I have this 25.3" scale acoustic guitar with .13 Tony Rice monel strings tuned to E standard. My fingers hurt and barre chords buzz, just like it was when I first started playing. Will my fingers get stronger and used to it or should I just go back to my comfort zone by detuning it and to eventually switch back to lighter gauge strings?

Get a set of 12s or even 11s, there's no point punishing yourself - yes your fingers will get stronger eventually, but don't injure yourself trying to get there too fast.

Depending on the guitar, too much tension may even choke the sound of the instrument.

I use 11s on my Martin and it sounds just fine, although I use it almost exclusively for fingerstyle.

I have 12s on my Ovation which needs a little extra tension to make it work properly.

les must have had bad back problems later on in his life, every time i see him play he's always curled and hunched over his guitar

woah man, i just injected 3 pentatonics and this was just too much for me

don't do that, the guitar is just going to feel weird. you will have to reverse the nut because the small nut string slots won't fit the lower strings, and if you want to stand up and play with a strap you will have to drill a strap button hole on the other fin of the body, you won't be able to use the regular one, i guess you could tie the strap around the neck and go full acoustic mode but that looks literally retarded

don't bother. i'm sure there's someone out there making jimi hendrix right handed guitars that are more comfortable than just buying a left handed guitar and flipping it around.

He had pretty bad arthritis towards the end, and from what I've read, he never completely recovered from a really bad car crash earlier in his life which exacerbated the arthritis.

Fender have a right hand Hendrix signature that I've seen at stores but I'm pretty sure it's just a reverse headstock basically, otherwise it's just a white 60s strat reissue

forgot:

the input jack will be in your way too, it will be right under your picking arm. i don't know how jimi got used to that. watching him play it looks like he doesn't rest is arm on the body too much, probably out of necessity.

Do a steve morse tele

i don't care what anyone says, 3 pickup teles are blasphemous

>blasphemous
what are you, priest of the boring players ?

the power of fender compels you

please stop

>It's not like you can find $50 POS pianos

True dumbass, right here. People on Craigslist list pianos for FREE on a regular basis ALL THE TIME. People often don't want to move them, especially if they're moving very far (there are all sorts of other circumstances).

He's a retard holding on to the tiny bit of youtube fame he received. Kind of sad really

That is hideous

My brother got his kids a really nice upright this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=fD9j0VfX7QU

I listen 2 dixie dregs when teleporting b hind u

What would you guys say is the best amp I can get for Noise Rock for under £600? I'm using an Epiphone Les Paul and a Fender Jazzmaster through a Big Muff at the minute. Please don't tell my to save up for a better amp because this is money I have saved up. I'm poor, and that's not changing any time soon.

How do I wear off this gloss faster without relicing it? You see, I want a genuine wear, not some sandpaper bullshit. I usually even strum harder to scratch the gloss and to wear just a T-shirt to ruin it with sweat, but no luck. It feels like it's undestructable. Wear on acoustic guitars is just damn sexy.

thats a les paul recording guitar

les paul designed it to be used in the studio to deal with studio problem shit, it had some funky EQ shaping abilities and was super low noise, I think theres a transformer in it or some shit to drive the super low output pickups so it wouldn't distort the front end of an amp, stereo output

most people hate the look, I think its pretty cool

>tfw you Frankenstein'd a '83 tele with a Babcisz bridge, tusq string trees, a locking nut, and a sustainer.

Kek. You fenderfags arenthe worst.

I don't get the whole wanting a weathered look but whatever.

Maybe try using a very small amount of paint stripper or some similar substance. Just enough that you can give it a patte surface without actually taking the coating off.

youtube.com/watch?v=xut3N2O42Ho

fuckin les paul

>They're not any cheaper than Gibsons where I live, must be because they come from across the ocean.
I live in Aus. My heritage cost 2.5k. A Gibson traditional is like 3.5k and that isn't as good

The thing about acoustics is when they were down they warp faster, and the bridge lifts faster. When your bridge lifts, at some point the guitar will become useless.

Acoustic flat top guitars simply don't last forever, you don't want to speed up their death.

Leave it out in the sun

Does anyone know what model this guitar is? The pic on the right is the best screenshot of the headstock I could get.

First Act piece of shit

>piece of shit
It's a First Act from their $$$$$$$ custom shop that went out of business. You had to be in a touring band to even get one.

First Act Custom Shop Sheena.

Your taste in music is shit, by the way.