I've been putting my life on hold till the day I can get a new computer because I'm using this outdated piece of shit...

I've been putting my life on hold till the day I can get a new computer because I'm using this outdated piece of shit PC that's falling apart and still running windows 7. However I can't get a job and wanting to figure out ways to make money online like mTurk, etc. But afraid of the security risks with this PC am I just being a paranoid autistic dumbass? Or am I in the right to be fearful with my situation? I can't afford a new PC with no job and especially with the prices today thanks to "buttcoin". I just want to try to get something done already instead of sitting here feeling like I'm wasting my life away.

Attached: 1520482636475.jpg (682x872, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't you get a job faggot

I don't have a car, I don't have my license, and I'm so socially awkward I can't manage to finish an interview before being told to leave if I can even get that first phone call or e-mail. I haven't landed an interview in over 16 months.

>I can't afford a new PC with no job and especially with the prices today thanks to "buttcoin".
Literally buy a used Sandy Bridge system off ebay faggot.

seek (medical) help

None of you ever said if I was just being paranoid or if I can use this PC I'm on? I mean how big of a security risk am I dealing with using a 8 year old computer running Windows 7 that I've also used to torrent stuff from the pirate bay and ROMs, ISO, and emulators for games? I've also got some software for burning media and video editing like Adobe Master Collection CS6 on here. I'm just wondering if I'm at risk if I tried to do shit like mTurk?

Youre a flying fucking faggot

if you just want to be free of keyloggers / malware you can dual boot a free linux distro and do your stuff there
if you want to reinstall windows you should grab an iso from mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/ and install your pirated software in virtualbox / sandboxie next time

Thank you for giving me a proper response even though you probably also find me to be a flying fucking faggot.

Visiting certain websites is risky, yes. Try to use a Linux distribution, that will reduce the probability of malware greatly.

Chill out dude, don't kill yourself.
One step at a time:
What can you do to do better?
You can at least mind what your eating and run every night (if you're not obese)
Try finding even the most basic of jobs, store clerk nearby, or try and see if there's a convenience store somewhere.
Be social as much as you can.
Try to see if there's any kind of events around.

Btw, tell us about your current PC. What are the specs?

Exactly what he is saying. Try to seek help and take things one at a time. It's unbelievable how much a bit of exercise will help you.

Attached: Untitled.png (595x354, 16K)

Do temp work, it sucks and the pay is underwhelming but it's hard not to get work.
Go to an employment agency?

I actually have started to work on my diet and do small exercises around the house. It seems to make me feel slightly healthier physically but I need to purpose myself online. I want to get back into the world online. I haven't produced any real content since 2013 back when I used a mac like videos, music, etc.

OP you want some pizza or some dinner?

I've been signed up on WorkForce for almost 5 years now never once have they sent me an offer.

I actually don't know where to find any temp jobs in my area. I'd probably have to go at least 30+ miles away. I live in a small town. I also don't have a car or my license.

Are you lurking my thread dude!? Fuck off with teasing me with Domino's every single day.

It's not so terrible, a bit old, but still useful for most things. 16GB of RAM is a lot, too!

no joke. take a pic of this with comment saying (you)

and link your ETH wallet. i'll send you $25 of ETH. buy a pizza, save it, idc. you'll make it brother

Attached: huh.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>I'm so socially awkward I can't manage to finish an interview before being told to leave if I can even get that first phone call or e-mail.
Fellow sperg here, but not nearly this bad. Just sit down, shut the hell up, and don't speak unless spoken to. Answer their questions honestly and in a concise and short manner. Don't interrupt the interviewer, don't talk about anything that isn't related to the job. Don't move around or make noises or stare at them. Just sit there. You can also try showering and smiling more. This is all it takes to work at any fast food place.

Attached: 1455821253694.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Dude, the USA is not the place to be if you're not willing to , or can't, drive.

or if you don't have an ETH wallet/know-how to make one, then we can arrange for a way to get a pizza to your address without anons sending you boxes of dog shit.

you sound totally pathetic

Here you go.

Attached: Untitled.png (653x199, 22K)

I don't have a wallet though. Where should I go to make one?

I don't know man, giving my personal address on Sup Forums. Even at my retarded level I'm at now compared to the past even now with being a loser with no friends I just can't do this. lol

Even though I really would love some pizza.

myetherwallet.com/

you're gonna have to link one of my posts when linking an ethereum wallet with a pic so i can tell it's you. i'll be lurking.

i will warn you, crypto prices are all over the place but it's currently at its lowest point in a long time so there is a chance this $25 may turn into $15 or may turn into $50.

if you want, you can send the address of your closest pizza place and i'll just place an order and you can call them and tell them your address.

Just wondering is this better to use than coinbase?