Are there any linux DAW that isn't a piece of shit?

Are there any linux DAW that isn't a piece of shit?

I tried LMMS but It doesn't even load windows VST without crashing.

It's there any Fl studio clone for linux that isn't a piece of shit?

Attached: 1520380041734.png (650x773, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ardour.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Renoise

Is ardour.org/ any good?

Reaper

You need a mac or to use windows.
>Fl studio
Kill yourself

Bitwig Studio

What's wrong with FL you retarded idiot?

Everything, you limp-wristed faggotron.

Go back to gargling cum moron, it's not the 90s anymore

If you're on Linux, LMMS or Ardour are really solid. But you're not really going to get much better win support with VSTs unless you're on Windows. WINE just isn't there yet

what virtual instruments are native to linux?

None of the DAWs on Linux make any sense

OP just use Windows or Mac and pick a good DAW to go with it, you don't need to torture yourself

Use Linux when merited and not wily nily

Jesus Christ, is this Sup Forums? I wouldn't expect this form the only worthwile board on this forsaken website.

>Are there any linux DAW that isn't a piece of shit?
Even if there is, latency and driver issues would prevent you from achieving anything. Every DAW still works on Windows 7.

>foreskin website
Sounds about right

Ardour
Also Bitwig right?

>wighly nighly
FUCK YOU

op should just download avlinux and see if they get on with any of the tools.. Some of them are really great and it really does not hurt to experiment when you are trying to be creative. also ignore the non-resident software cucks

+1 for this. I had some compile issues, but luckily they had a binary release :)

I would kill for Ableton on Linux, if that happened I would probably never use Windows again.

REAPER runs well under WINE. Native linux version in progress.

Bitwig! Great stock devices, modulation, pretty stable. Modern project handling (opening multiple projects, enabling/disabling the audio engine per project, better crash handling than most DAWs).
Also it is very very fast on Linux. Probably could get away with a 32 sample buffer if you are only using stock devices. There is a crack for 2.2 out there. Definately try a pirated copy of 2.x before you buy it. the 1.x versions dont do it justice anymore.

these
and then go full autism with pure data or supercollider

Just try Bitwig, it's made by some coders that used to work at Ableton but left the company because they really don't do much to improve their product.
It's essentially an Ableton clone with their own flavor, but at the core you could use it just like Ableton.