Do normies care about mixing?

Do normies care about mixing?

fuck no

No

They don't even know what that is

they dont think about it but if they heard a really bad mix they would. they take it for granted but if they hear something really lo-fi and unpolished they might be taken aback

do you care about not listening to shitty ripped versions of things?

sure but that would require them to hear 2 versions of the same song which is highly unlikely

What? Why

out of sight out of mind. they wouldnt hear a difference unless they heard the difference

Ah, I see

Decided to give this listen for the first time just not.
Jesus christ, first track in and the mixing is just awful. Swear I would notice this if you hadn't mentioned it.

You listened to the daffpiff rip dude holy fuck I wish people listened to the iTunes version every song is mastered properly.

The song is still the worst on the album but I'm saying the initial daffpiff rip was leaked first and spread around quickly. it wasn't mastered nor mixed.

got a dl for it?

not sure how you're so sure I'm listening to the datpiff version

I listened to the iTunes version first and thought it sounded pretty bad. Can't imagine what the datpiff one was like.

no we only care about mastering

no and you shouldn't either

I don't think normies know what mixing is.

they don't. i know a huge chance fan who is currently obsessed with the allman brothers, but has some non-normie traits like knowing a lot about blues and soul.

he was quick to hop on the AOTY bandwagon for chance early. I think it's a fantastic album, but I didn't want to bring up some of its flaws in the event he though i was just being some hipster contrarian.

MUSICISALLWEGOTUNHUNHUNHUNHUNHUHNHUHJUHUHNHHUHUHUHNHUHNUHNHUHNHUHNHUHNHUHNHUHNHUHNHUH

I would have loved this if it wasn't for the mixing/mastering.
I was enjoying all we got until 1:12. Some other parts were okish but that really bugged me,