MY NAME'S BLURRYFACE AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK

MY NAME'S BLURRYFACE AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

What's your favourite 21P song? Mine would have to be Floridada

>Coke and hoes make me million
>Merriweather post pavillion

What did they mean by this?

>Floriadada

That's an Animal Collective song faggot what the fuck are you on about?

Reverend Green

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Verticality = vitality

Stressed Out

You've two options: You, and all your other ironic 21P spamming cronies stop posting this shit 24/7, or my filter receives some new additions in the variety of "Blurryface" and all other 21P related diction and propaganda.

Choose wisely.

is this the Limp Bizkit of this generation?

keep up with the memes sonny

PLAY MY GIRLS!!!!!

What the fuck is with his hands? Is he turning into a nigger or what?

One day I was being bullied at school. After being punched by my class-"mates", I sat down at my desk and listened to 21 Pilots.
Tyler's voice saved me that day. It felt like it was my voice speaking. (I love him). (He is my headcanon)
Until my teacher came up to me and took my iPod away from me, and told me, "Don't listen to this music, because may therefore as I was be to DIFFERENT."
Everybody laughed.
Nobody will ever understand me..

saged, hidden and deported :)

So this generation's Linkin Park, then?

Y'know, if pop-punk and nu-metal is what we now in our 20's grew up with, I shudder at the thought of what people growing up with Twenty-One Pilots are going to turn into.

I imagine it'll be some sort of millennials on steroids. Perhaps I should just kill myself now, before I have to see it in person.

Someone save us.

TO DA GUD OL
>DAYSSSSS

>Wish we could turn back time
>To the good dope days
What did he mean by this?

Those lyrics are a heaping pile of shit. Pathetic nu-males can't even formulate an opinion without caring what other people will think.

Reminder, their s/t and Regional At Best are both good albums. Vessel is a cheap R@B and Blurryface is trash.

>don't make me give you the silent treatment
Just fucking filter them you faggot. No one gives a shit if you filter them.

OMG you'll change your filter?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why would they stop just in case you can't see it? It's dumb memeing retard, stop bumping if you don't care. Nice to know you think the world revolves around what you do. Idiot.

He got bitten by a Nigger at a concert who was there to pick up edgy teen SJW coalburner girls and produce illegitimate, fatherless children. Tyler tried to stop him, but unfortunately got infected. He is slowly becoming a nigger himself, as seen by the blackness creeping up his arms, and the gradual dumbing down of his lyrics (to da good ole daaaaaaays< sounds like ebonics, doesn't it?)

Highs are better in early drug use, once you keep doing it the high becomes just as monotonous as sobriety.

*unsheathes filter* *teleports behind you* "choose wisely kid"