Anyone seen Melvins live recently? Do they put on a good show...

Anyone seen Melvins live recently? Do they put on a good show? Haven't really kept up with them since Nude with Boots but I do love all their classics. Considering going to see them in London next month but I'd have to stay the night so it's adding up what with travel and accom, plus I'm an unemployed poorfag. So naturally, I will base my decision on some Sup Forumstant's verdict.

Metal is for children

gr8 post

But seriously, anyone?

good thing melvins aren't metal :^)

bad thing they're stupid

If you like them I bet it's worth it to see them.

I'm a light fan, only heard houdini and the first two albums. Saw them last year and they were pretty great

Real response:

decent show, i'm not a huge melvins fan though, most of the crowd seemed to like it, bass tone was really nice from a sound aspect.

saw them last month with napalm death and melt banana. didn't recognize most of the songs they played, so i assume it's from the new album. and they're not doing the 2 drummers thing this year.

saw them recently with napalm death and melt-banana as well, thought all three put on an excellent performance

Thanks for the non-shitpost responses. Yeah, that MxBx/ Napalm Death lineup looked pretty awesome, shame that wasn't coming here. But hey, looks like I'll be going to see em anyway

They're worth it, I've seen them twice and they were fantastic both times. They play very long sets usually as well, totally worthwhile if you've never gone to see them.

>Melvins
>metal

Triggered

Yes.
It was good.
You should go.
Or you're a square.

Hmm... just found out they're playing a festival in my town next week. Actually works out a lot cheaper to get a day ticket for that and see a load of other bands too. I'm stupid

they're sludge metal

I saw them on tour with Melt-Banana and Napalm Death recently and yes, they definitely put on a good show. Go see them whenever you get the chance.

sludge is one of those things where it's as much punk as it is metal so metal autists decry it as fake cuz it appeals to hipsters and the like

trve metalheads are just some of the biggest autists alive tbqh

Saw them last year at the L7, fucking great

where did you see them?

>hipster metal
>2016

it's like trve metal heads can't stand when a metal band actually innovates or doesn't just appeal solely to that fucking demographic at all times

liturgy is the band we need to save us from these motherfuckers