How annoying is Myke C Town Sup Forums?

How annoying is Myke C Town Sup Forums?

If it weren't for him DEHH would have 12 subscribers because Myke is the only resemblance of someone having a clue of what they're talking about.

Never forget

>if it weren't for Fantano DEHH would have 12 subscribers

literally fixed that for you

>Music Nazi. Vegan Warrior. Old punker. Part time hesher. The Simon Cowell of this Dead End Hip Hop shit.

>Music Nazi
what

ikr, its from his twitter bio

Annoying for sure but he's the carrying member of DEHH without a competition. No one would give a shit if it wasn't for this fucker having different opinions than others or praising an album way too much. His solo shit is awful tho.

Kendrick is a hack. TPABF was shit.

Myke and Beezy are the only reason to watch DEHH. Myke is also literally the only person to listen to genres outside of hip hop and R&B regularly, even if it is mostly metal. Feefo's a pleb spic retard and Ken's taste is hot trash. Ken also starts arguments over the dumbest bullshit.

I forgot to mention that Ken will support any basic and shoddy album if its about muh BLM.

A million times better than theneedledick. He actually knows what he's talking about

more annoying than melonman

kendrick is a hack
but there's nothing wrong with that

Feefo best DEHH
>mfw it doesn't bump in da whip

beezy a cute

Why beezy?

DEHH is fucking trash

Each individual member of DEHH are fucking trash

Fantano is trash for endorsing them

Fantano is also trash otherwise

CUTE

who is not trash, senpai?

They each represent the different types of hip-hop listeners.

>Myke: annoying, condescending backpacker fucktards that worship Anticon and Milo. aggressively looks down on pop rap for being popular and catchy
>Ken: old heads that absolutely refuse to appreciate anything that isn't a direct rip of older styles, and gets mad about / dismisses albums for the most miniscule shit
>Feefo: pop-rap/trap exclusive listener that struggles to appreciate anything that doesn't have a hard ass beat or bump in the whip
>Beezy: most tolerable of the different types of listeners, nitpicky as fuck and has weird taste usually but genuinely just likes what he likes and doesn't put down many others for it
>Fantano: retard internet rap listener that got into hip-hop through Sup Forums- and reddit-approved rappers that originally were the antithesis of the "rhyming nigga with nigga" crowd. now acts like he is some sort of authority because he bumps Young Thug around his friends

nobody is not trash in the critic world

be your own judge senpai, it's liberating

Beezy is interesting in the context of DEHH because he is the one who cares the most about the instrumental side of things and the production, and since he himself is an amateur producer, he knows a bit about it.
All in all it comes down to the same reasons as Myke C Town. Bot h have different expectations and a different point of view, which are not the most common ones in hip hop listeners, unlike Feefo and Ken.
Both have their own taste, even if it means their expectations alone can ruin an album for them.
Plus, him not being loud and confrontational is nice compared to the others. Sadly it also means he doesn't say much most of the time.

You sound like you don't have friends

>nobody is not trash in the critic world

>be your own judge senpai, it's liberating

i know that. i just wanted the troll to give an honest opinion instead of trolling

this
i would friend him

lmao this is actually true, especially the Ken and Feefo descriptions

>bump in the whip
kek

>that VIEWS rant

>tfw it doesnt bump in da whip

Fantano doesn't like Young Thug

He has his opinion, I don't care and I move on, as should you.

I miss that other black dude i used to watch sometimes. He used to really talk about the music while presenting it. Some of his faves were slowdive and blind mr. jones.. also had some conspiracy theories on his channel once in a while i think. Can't remember the name though.

except for the fact that he did state that thugger's Best Friend single was one of his favorite tracks of last year.

dereckvon

I could be misspelling that. He's pretty decent, though.

If it weren't for Myke, Fantano wouldn't give a fuck about that channel.

>Doesn't like artist
>Not allowed to like any track they put out
kys

??????

deeper music taste than the majority of people posting here.

I don't really know DEHH, so I only know him from his solo channel. His voice and turn of phrase are grating, which is a shame because he actually has pretty interesting taste. He doesn't say much that's insightful necessarily but you can tell he loves the music he covers and doesn't just cover the latest meme albums for views. It's pure labour of love, he can't be making much money off it, if any.

>Beezy will never listen to your beat tape and be like "damn"

Objctive DEHH powerrating
>Beezy
>normal Myke
>normal Feefo
>Modest Media
>Ken
>crap
>Sophie
>angry Feefo
>complete shit
>angry Myke

>black guy that likes black metal

He's too rare a breed to pass up on.

I like them but Feefo gotta stop pluggin in their bitch ass patreon page, like damn nigga just put it in the description I don't need to be told every fucking video

>it's a "Myke make Ken and Feefo expose themselves as a bunch of hypocrites" episode

I have a feeling the only reason myke puts up with feefo and ken is because he has to for the show.

Myke clearly has at least 30 IQ points on them, which isn't saying a whole lot but damn those guys are retarded

Well in a sense when you put them all together, you almost have the whole compas of hip hop listeners
>Feefo : average Tyrone, bumps some bangers in his whip, likes party music, pop rap and catchy stuff
>Ken : grew up alo ng with hip hop and saw it change, still expects it to be "the voice of the ghetto", thus have slightly outdated standards and expectations, values ontent over form
>Beezy : old-school hip hop fan, focuses on production and technical aspects
>Myke : indie.underground stuff listener, does not only listen to hip hop, but because of that tends to value difference and identity over the rest, and dismisses poppy stuff
Only thing they might need would be someone into jazz, funk and RnB to highlight "artsy" stuff as well as actual musicality rather than judge things by the usual standards of hip hop

hunnid killas hunnid hammas

u is right

I'm pretty sure Mike Ctown was the only DEHH member to dislike it initially, but idk

>implying he still doesn't disapprove of a lot of stuff

Myke Contrarian Town

so pathetic

He liked TPAB but he said it wasn't as good as GKMC

you are funny

name a cuter dehh
besides raq

Maybe the only tolerable negro on the internet tbqh

Definitely as far as music is concerned.

>doesnt like pop rap
>must be a contrarian
this isnt even remotely true, there are soooo many examples over everyone in dehh agreeing and liking or disliking an album

not that rare actually, you'd be surprised

does Sup Forums fucking hate everyone jesus christ

>racism

It's an observation

Mike da patrician

Myke:
>Y'all are fucking retarded if you like this shit.
Feefo:
>TO ME, this bumps in the whip TO ME.
Beezy:
>I did not like this prahject. The preduction was aaight tho.
Ken:
>I dunno man, I'm too old for this shit man.

he looks like a burnt cheez it with cornrows

Myke needs to get a new haircut, the dreads aren't working out for him

Yo look to me, in my own personal opinion he is a hack,but few songs bumps in the whip

"every single black person on the internet is intolerable besides this one dude"

you're telling me NO racial bias goes into that statement? so you're delusional? or you're lying? cuz there's no way no racial bias goes into that statement.

underrated and on point

mykes review of Bottomless pit was tenfolds better than fantano, I enjoy myke for the different opinion and larger understanding of music compared to the rest of the crew. beezy cool tho

the opposite reactions are missing though
Myke:
>Y'all saying you don't like this project? Y'all full of shit.
Feefo:
>Yo man, I wasn't really feeling this project.
Beezy:
>I thought it was kinda good. When I heard that beat I was like damn!
Ken:
>implying Ken still likes music

Kek Beezy's reaction is exactly that

Ken can be really funny though. Like with the RTJ2 review, and especially with CLPPNG.
>That FUCKING alarm clock man
>No but that FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKING ALARM CLOCK
>So you hated it?
>Nah I liked it man

>bump in the whip

Between that and the rest bullying him for being old, he can be pretty fun.
Never intentionally.

but does it bump in da whip tho?

Almost as good as the time they said something about his "50th" birthday.
All four others were laughing and he was sitting in his corner looking like he was going to murder at least three of them.