There will never be a comfier android phone

>there will never be a comfier android phone

Attached: sony xperia z5 compact.jpg (1920x1152, 125K)

it's fucking sad, actually

If only smartphone producers stopped enlarging their phones to compensate their small penises.
There aren't enough options for a reasonable 4.5" size.

>4.5"
AHAHAHA PHONELETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Small screens are SHIT
The bigger the better. Small phones are for manlets and babies.

Mine just came!

Attached: brick.jpg (1300x1065, 126K)

Grab the official dock if you can, its got an adhesive base and actually stays put, its very nice.

Attached: photo_2018-03-20_22-01-13.jpg (1280x956, 136K)

the dock for the Z3C was better, it used the magnetic connector and it wasn't hard to just use that to charge the phone during the day and avoid even plugin a usb to it

>le viral advertisement :^)

My last phone was a Z3, I've been through numerous docks where the magnet just came unglued and popped out with the phone.

It did make a sexy bedside clock though.

Attached: IMG_20150528_134343.jpg (1520x2688, 1.31M)

sony, the company that let jews in hollywood make propaganda movies about war with korea.
got hacked multiple times because they fail to invest in their infrastructre, would not support that company at all.
I liked the first moto droid that came out.

That happened to me with some bogus chink dock and later on I got my hands on the original Sony dock and it worked just fine.
Anyways it was pretty satisfactory to put it and slide it til it clicked and it was connected charging.
Got myself a dock for my next phone (with USB-C) and ended up just switching to a regular stand with no charging since it feels like you will end up killing the connector eventually when you plug it.

Don't remind me
also what's with the anti shills? Everyone on this board seems to hate xperia phones.

Too small but at least not too big. A 5" Z5 with updated hardware and FHD screen would be perfect, the new design is just shit, the ZX2 is a fucking brick and yet it has a shitty battery

Because Sony is shit

Patrician taste OP, love mine.

There will never be a truly secure Android phone

Attached: 1521167803035.png (611x380, 163K)

I'd love to have one but I'm cheap.

>tfw your lg v20 will be the last high end phone with a removable battery

they have the best design though
even if they have proprietary failure garbage

The z5c overheats tho.
Currently using the xz1c, everything except the camera is great.

I've had a 5s for years now and I got a z5c as a backup around a year ago but I've never made the switch because it feels like a plastic toy. I also hate the headphone jack on top -- what the fuck were they thinking?

>manlets can't handle a THICC 6" phone with 16000mAh battery

When will they learn?

Attached: AEdquCgX5A48tLZKdxrRzW.jpg (3571x2009, 1.8M)

This. I guess thats the Z5 the Z2 was better. Still using mine. How can they decrease battery life? There are zero reasons to choose a newer Z over the Z2.