Holy shit dude im actually like this guy in a lot of ways. its creepin me out

holy shit dude im actually like this guy in a lot of ways. its creepin me out.

Just remember not to kill anyone and you'll be fine.

*try

you just have oneitis

Is that Brandon?

what

who are you ricardo for?

bjork and this girl irl i like

other than that i mean that i talk like him and am reclusive as fuck

/bjork/ general?
/bjork/ general

fav album?
fav song?
fav pic?

follow up question: are you still a virgin?

Why do these crazy murderer types always do stupid shit like take their shirts off and talk crazy and stuff?

Like if I was gonna go on a murderous rampage/ letterbomb someone I'd still at least keep my shit together enough to not speak in tongues or whatevs

>why do these crazy murderers do crazy things?

I guess, but they're already doing crazy shit by trying to kill people in the first place, why pepper it with all this unrelated fluff?

i mean i'm pretty crazy about burgers but i don't walk away from the vendor rubbing patties on my nipples y'know?

yeah but im 18 so not that abnormal

well good luck man, make sure you don't lose your mind over the irl chick and try your best to make her comfortable around you

and don't let your bjork love leave the house, people will think you're fucking weird

fuck outta here

its more a cry for help than anything

the irl girl she's with another guy. its like with ricardo about bjork
plus bjork she's so much older, but i still wanna be with her. dont worry about that side of things, i never talk to people. I am like ricardo after all!

Kill yourself for US. Not some vapid pop star, famizosha

I haven't watched any of that ricardo lopez footage so I can't exactly recall how he talks, but IIRC didn't he talk like an absolute fucking lunatic? If this is the case OP you should probably stop that.

*haven't watched it in a while I meant

also please don't base your self worth on girls, you need to be happy with yourself first of all

>i don't walk away from the vendor rubbing patties on my nipples y'know?
pleb

you'll just have to find somebody else then

got any interests? considering you're on Sup Forums you probably like music so i recommend heading to live shows of artists you like, you can meet some great people there

he had some specific mannerisms in his speech that definitely rang the fucking insane bell

stop thinking you are like this, try harder in life, work out, dress better, look at the way you speak

life is not hard you are just lazy.

this user's right
life being hard is a meme

>bjork
>vapid

He actually chosen the best female artist in the whole 90s to kill his self for, that's why he was patrician. Imagine the whole thing but done for Britney Spears or Geri Halliwell, even more sad and worthless.

to be honest, women are just a meme you can cum into

fyi while you are not as bad as the op you are an awful vapid person

Not helping.

Life is HARD for us folk. Take acceptance that we are here for you fucker.

conformity is bs

regardless of your pathetic teenage nihilism and hatred for yourself and the world around you life is still the way it is and if you want to live a better life then you have to actually try.

I try everyday. Seriously, stop being an elitist cunt & identify with the lost generation.

YOUR GRANDPA & HIS BOOT STRAPS... I'll be here waiting when his talk pays my bills. I wiould drown you if you are under 18 have no prospects.

I just think this is another huge bait thread to respam that guy again on this board. It's like everyone on this board feel connected to this guy, everyone on Sup Forums is probably a potential Ricardo Lopez.

I've given up. Its essentially busting your ass to impress others

Except my waifu is Tom Hardy.

everyone on /r9k/ at least

of course nobody there has the balls to do the wacko shit he did

Just a genuine thought in my head. Needed to come here to see if i was alone. you should see some of the other bullshit meme threads

just keep it bubbled up nigga

Can you have fun with yourself?

Find a girl you LIKE the most each week. It works, kind of.

>Life is HARD for us folk. Take acceptance that we are here for you fucker.
Who are you "folk"? You're just a normal guy just like me unless you have some gay ass self-diagnosed "mental illness".

You have to impress others to get anywhere in life, so if you don't like that just give up.

OFF TOPIC
Ask her out. Find out she likes you, or not, but you find the problem is yourself.

fuck I want an actual relationship.!

bottled up*? ;)

yeah you impress yourself with your own sense of humour and wit
others irritate you because they can be so dumb and shit

I have, im solitary other than my job. "to get anywhere" what do you mean by that?

great advice grandpa but i think you should go back to bed, it's past your nap time

>bottled up*? ;)

i know what i fucking said motherFUCKER

I'd say find a better crowd, but that might take some doing. Dating sights. I've done it. They don't get me, but I've gotten laid desu.

but what you said doesnt make sense

i know i'm just having a laugh with you m8

stop brandon
please don't hurt lauren

>fav album?
Vespertine
>fav song?
Cocoon or Who Is It?
>fav pic?
look

It's not going to happen. Stop with the stupid shit.

>those armpits

~uguuuuuu~

i will protect lavren against any maniacal shit you plan to do

Randy Bobandy?

>everyone on Sup Forums is probably a potential Ricardo Lopez.
even the grills?

I have no plans to do anything, fuck off with this stupid shit. Seriously. I'm not going to harm her or the ones she loves and cares about. I was just fucking around and this shit has gone WAY too far.

He starts off explaining his shit surprisingly 'rationally' and just fucking descends into his shit.

Even then, though, he still sounded like he was messed up.

>I fucking killed a million of those fucking cockroaches

>shaved pits

some feminist she is

that's something someone who's definitely going to harm her and/or her family would say

you're showing all the telltale signs of being a ricardo lopez type lunatic.

wew lad

>asocial/anti-social people are lazy
I hate this generalization. I like going on hikes, long walks, fishing and tons of other outdoor activities. I just never felt connected to other people so I just avoid them.

> this shit has gone WAY too far.

that's something someone who is about to snap and slaughter some people would say

Fuck, I'd do nothing to her. I was just memeing because it gave me attention. I will not harm her or her loved ones. I'm being honest here and you're acting like a fucking liar. The whole reason this started was people were giving me attention over the
>tfw lauren will never sit on your face and rub her asshole on your face after now wiping or bathing for a month
Weirdness, I got attention, and I kept with it. It's almost june now and I started this sometime in may and it's time for me to stop.

woah brandon
just calm down and put down the knife. there's no need to hurt anyone we can work this out. just relax. take a deep breath. give me the knife..

DON'T DO IT BRANDON

CALM DOWN EVERYTHING WILL BE OK

Can we just forget about this dumb shit so I can go back to posting on here normally?

I'm not going to lie, I enjoy their music, and I think lauren's attractive, but this whole obsession joke was something that had just got out of hand, I actually used Ricardo Lopez for inspiration for my alter-ego of sorts. Like I said before, it was a joke that went on for longer that it should have.

That is not an option, Brandon.

just drop your trip or adopt a new one you mong

at least pick a good waifu like bjork or kate bush not some skinny 1 in 10 britbong

are you joking? if you want the joke to stop drop your fucking trip or stop replying when it's brought up. if you're not baiting right now then I really don't understand how you can possibly expect this to be an effective way of "stopping the joke."

Honestly, how deep into obsession do you have to be with someone to the point you kill yourself? Even though I think lauren's cute, irl there's so many girls out there that could be just better than her in my mind. She just looks like the type of girls I go for.

Yeah you're definitely gonna fucking try and kill her

you should step away from the computer for a little while, mate. go for a walk.. get some fresh air. you're losing it right now.

>Honestly, how deep into obsession do you have to be with someone to the point you kill yourself?
Are you saying this is making you suicidal??? Bruther if this is true leave the boards, seriously.

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that I wonder how deep in the hole someone has to go to kill themselves over someone they don't know. I would never do that to lauren. It's just meme's man.

stage 1: denial

scotland is in britain

fucking americans

you're a fucking mess brandon

suuuuure, just memes

Shouldn't you be watching a big burly black man fucking your wife right now?

Like I said before, I'm just fucking around and people are starting to take it seriously and I want it to stop. I mean no harm to that girl, I'm not going to lie, I find her attractive. But I will never harm her or put her in any danger. I want this to stop, please?

It's almost june. I was just fucking around because I was given attention.

so you fuck around with people, but get assblasted when people fuck with you? that's some faggy shit

if you dish out don't bitch when you become the receiving end

Change you're trip if you want it to stop then you fat fucking dipshit

who want's to bet he got a cease and desist letter?

Hahahaha I made this pic last year and completely forgot

Didn't realize anyone had reposted it

i mean, realistically he's just a nuisance not a threat

I don't fuck with her, aside from my posts here.

what are you talking about u little shit

butthurt murican hahaha

Your wife is gonna be butthurt when she gets the BBC up her ass

I love this blanket replies. I'm amazed at how completely oblivious and ignorant people are.

it's almost like it was fucking retarded
stay 'enlightened' though

>18 so not that abnormal
about half of people your age have lost your virginity. keep in mind that you're only about 2 virginal years away from being abnormal, or 4 years from being a hopeless loser freak

based Ricardo is my waifu

it is my purpose to terminate Bjork for him

Can't discardo the Ricardo.

He's kind of right you know. Only instead of "try harder in life", which is really vague and doesn't help much, I'd say - develop a skill or a hobby.

I've always had a hard time finding common ground with people, so I spend most of my time practising music - playing, producing, mixing, even audio programming. This has helped me meet interesting people who are nice to talk to and who kind of get and appreciate what you do.

Also shrooms