Where do you have your computer battlestation, in your bedroom or in the living room?

Where do you have your computer battlestation, in your bedroom or in the living room?

Attached: 4837948573_a391e5acff_b[1].jpg (685x1024, 309K)

basement

Isn't that too damp?

Unused guest room that is my intended move from the bedroom. Too cramped.

Bedroom for maximum comfort.

Starbucks because I can't afford rent or internet.

Attached: 1500504647020.jpg (557x604, 62K)

bedroom because I live in a one bedroom duplex and my living room is too cramped with home theater stuff

Bedroom

Living room. I don't want to get tinnitus.

Actually both, I have separate battlestations for each room. One high performance OC rig and one power efficient HTPC.

Keep in mind, the HTPC has actually more CPU performance, but its not max overclocked.

thats extremely comfy

I have it in the basement simply because its either here or the awkward finished loft with short walls, angled ceilings and one outlet.
The rest of my house is spoken for.

Attached: 28946398_2019732848056135_506221129_o.jpg (2048x1536, 167K)

those touches of orange really balance out all the blue!

but seriously, that wall is depressing as fuck, do yourself a favour and repaint it. then replace those blue LEDs with orange / warm white. thank me later.

Bedroom currently, but I'd like to move into a bigger flat with friends where we all have our PCs in one room.

in ur mum LMAO

>sitting with the back to the entrance

Living room, but that room is a shared space with my daughters bedroom on the other side of a huge hearth. It's like a bungalow.

Seriously it's like these fuckers never read Dune.

I have a two-bedroom condo and keep my bed in one bedroom and my battlestation in the other. I have a living room with some chairs and a coffee table, but it's not like anyone will ever visit.

Yeah its just a cheap rgb strip Ive got behind the monitors. Going to get better quality ones later on. Paint will also be redone soon since the wall color is just too dark. Going to switch up to a light grey. Might refinish/paint my desk black too.

Bedroom. On my bed when I took the pic. comfy AF

Attached: 20180317_232012.jpg (640x360, 147K)

Isn't it unpleasant watching anything on the top panel at that angle? Seems like you'd get neck strain pretty easily.

remember to dust your living space user, it will really clear your head

Garage

I just recline my chair when I watch/play using the tv