Anyone else here doubt this faggot programmed anything...

anyone else here doubt this faggot programmed anything? at best he seems like he might have done some low lvl SQL or Javascript.

Attached: christopher-wylie-jpg.jpg (804x1024, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/77786798/The-LPC-and-the-Permanent-Campaign-Brian-Gold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anime hair

every fucking time

I believe, that faggot is now working for Uber. So, it's probably true.

I used to work with him. He's super smart.

There's a lot of weird-looking programmers at most companies. Why doubt this dude?

Any facebook-related news regarding the election can be dismissed as sensationalism at best and fake at worst. Leftist media have been pushing a bogus "muh Russia" narrative for over a year now. This new facebook story is them clutching at straws.

>Sup Forums - Technology
saged and reported

why give the benefit of doubt? seems like the media re just building him up when really he was just some law grad and fashion student who somehow got mixed up in this and at best skiddied the work of Professor Kogan.

In 2012, Brian Gold, then a federal Liberal Party executive for Edmonton-Spruce Grove, wrote an internal paper for the party that called for work on microtargeting, citing research by Chris Wylie

scribd.com/document/77786798/The-LPC-and-the-Permanent-Campaign-Brian-Gold

Well the data analysis as a means for targeted propaganda is sure as hell true, what he forgot to mention was that this has been the standard method for a a long time, and that Trump's campaign was the first tine the right have successfully used if in the West.

Fucking Snowden and others warned about surveillance but it's not until the right uses the data gathered that Jr's a problem. I can't wait for WW3 so this nightmare will end.

Whistleblower? More like skin flute blower

his name isnt mentioned anywhere

Do you autists do any reading? He was literally the head of R&D at cambridge analytica.

>According to The Observer, Wylie's position as a political strategist with advanced data science skills allowed him to score a British Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visa, a U.K. work visa granted to only 200 people yearly.

>According to The Observer
here's another thing, working in r&d doesn't necessarily mean coding. it's very likely the media are building him up. if you look into his history he was a law grad who went into fashion school.

Bullshit. Facebook ads can't change people toughts, if a Trump ads jumped in the screen of a Hillary voter he would just post some autistic screeching in the publication at max.

*programming.

>coding
Wow you are retarded. What do you think THE HEAD OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AT A DATASCIENCE COMPANY DOES.
also
>coding

tell others what to do. remember a few months back when we found out that bish at equifax who was their cto had a background in music? don't be so stupid, this guy doesn't program shit.

>whisteblower
>corps are doing anything they want with your data just like you allowed them to by using their site
why is this news NOW? This is been going on for years and no one cared.

Also, *programming* is for brainlets and monkeys. The valuable engineers are the ones who can research & develop new tools and models. Then the monkeys can implement them.

it's news now because blumpf won. didn't matter when obama did it.

well he didn't do that either, all he did was go to someone who wasn't a brainlet, Professor Kogan.

and? The guys who implement this faggots ideas and developments could be replaced by monkeys. Programming is easy and anybody can do it. Developing new tools and models is what creates companies.

Honestly just go back to pol bro.
>REEEE he has pink hair a faggot cant possibly be an engineer
you're speculating the HEAD OF R&D didnt do shit at a company. Then why the fuck was he the HEAD OF R&D?? Why have a fucking high paid HEAD OF R&D if the HEAD OF R&D doesnt do anything.

which he didn't do either. the tools were the work of Professor Kogan and not him. it's really questionable what he did there at all desu.

and no not anyone can program, anyone can code.

>It was really questionable what the head of R&D did at a company
Maybe it was head their R&D? Honestly you should kill yourself for being this brainwashed by right wing media

why indeed.

>REEEE he has pink hair a faggot cant possibly be an engineer
he can't be an engineer because he doesn't have a license as he never completed even the degree to begin with.

good grief you're stupid, go back to plebbit..

>muh semantic win
get a load of this faggot

is there any proof he was the head of their r&d? all i see is the media you lap up saying it but no real confirmation.

Zuckerberg couldnt engineer facebook bro he doesnt have a degree so he just imaged facebook.

he stole facebook and was successfully sued for it.

I'm sure you're capable of googling this

yeah but the onus is on you since you keep asserting it.

>go back to plebbit
uses reddit spacing literally kill yourself brainwashed right wing faggot.

Neither of these are honestly worth entertaining. Keep living in your right wing bubble.

the spam catcher thought the non reddit spaced way was spam so i just hit enter instead of rewriting the statement.

t. lives in a left wing bubble

here is the thing to, cambridge analytica is a right wing neonazi company why would they hire so faggot soyboy with pink hair, a bullring and problem glasses to do anything there?

I'm literally republican. You faggots who just deny every fact and act like our party can do not wrong are what make us look bad.
The issue isn't republicans working with Cambridge Analytica. The issue is what theyre willing to do to swing elections all over the world. Read into what they did in Kenya.

Again, idgaf that the republicans worked with cambridge analytica because the dems did too. Just flat out denying every fact about them and reeeing at the fact a gay dude was their engineer is disgusting.
>hes gay so he cant program
>hes a lonely guy who posts on indian scat forums and denys every fact. He must not have many friends, also probably isnt smart. should khs

lol a cuckservative. literally bottom of the barrel dipshit along with the sjws. fuck your dumb party, its as cancerous as the democraps. and no i do not deny facts, i'm just skeptical of what is being presented here something you bible thumping idiots should do.

and swinging elections is what is done in democracy. democracy is after all just a beauty pageant from which we decide who will impose their bullshit for the next several years. persuasion is a type of manipulation, it's just manipulation that is considered socially acceptable or has a socially acceptable outcome.

>reeee homophobia reeeee
dipshit, he wasn't their engineer. that was someone else. all this guy did from what it looks like is on the psychological front of things.

I hate my party more than the democats, but I am in line with republican ideals. I dont support our political landscape at all. I'm not religious either.
We should swing elections with facts and intellectual discussion, not with straw manning eachother like you did
>cuckservative
>dipshit along with sjws
>bible thumping idiots
As soon as we stop ridiculing eachother (Strawman) and actually start having intellectual discussions about merit, the sooner we can move past this bullshit.
You have what I consider a dangerous view of democracy. Democracy should not be a beauty pageant. It' should be about whats best for us as a collective.

they used machine learning for the psychological front. what are you saying

>not with straw manning eachother like you did
lol, fucking rich psychological projection. all you have done for the past several posts was strawman me and now you try to act liek you sit on some higher ground.

but anyway fuck democracy, it's the biggest scam that has ever existed. it gives ppl this fake impression they have some control when really all it is is mob rule, or as you put it best for the collective. and that is why you're a cuck, you put the collective over your own best interests.

>The face of modern programmers
What happened?

Attached: 1509262048965.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Basically this.

and he probably can't even write a naive bayes classifier. anyone can load a dataset into R and run these packages. hell he didn't even develop the apps for the mining, that was Kogan.

Leftist media; anything not breitbart tier potato.

Does it hurt to realise you fell for Internet Research Agency memes?

Lol Bernie lost

nope, i work at uber

we're still full of bros and not allowing shit like this (the hair)

his facial hair reminds me of nigger facial hair

Are any of them good?

So he's an idea guy? There is nothing wrong with that.

he forgot to open his mouth