clyp.it/epdhyw3v
clyp.it/w2pwudnq
clyp.it/lchs4ius
clyp.it/andpnhgl
clyp.it/bp3pxhfj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congrats

I wish I could do that user
I've still not even gotten the motivation to learn how to properly noodle with my synths

Start scheduling your free time
Seriously you can learn so many new things if you stop and ask yourself "What should I be doing right now" every know and then

Also if anyone wants to hear this shit ill drop a clyp or vocaroo link. Its maximalist, wall of sound type stuff. Lots of heavy and modulated synths combined with world instruments, im really influenced by van dyke parks/brian wilson and anco

I should probably try that, yeah
I really just don't feel like doing anything ever, but I think that has a chance to help maybe
Also post that music, it sounds cool

Yeah drop a link

Sorry for the wait, you guys still here? I took a shower but I will be uploading it now, its a WAV file and there's 32 minutes of material

It actually has, in some weird way, cohesion, at a sonic level. In constrast to my remark about my van dyke influences, this is the first time I have composed in complete and coherent songs rather than skits and segments a la SMiLE

I'm still here and nice trips man. Also 32 minutes of soundwall sounds great.

Well its not a constant and undending wall of sound. There are some tracks like that, others are big build up crescendos. And here and there, there are some prog structures.

Really heavy on sampling in subtle ways, there's a part where I found a crow cawwing sample and modulated the pitch in FL to harmonize with the instrumentation which was largely baroque influenced

also due to file size it will come in 3 parts, kinda like a suite for each

Really glad that you seem excited for this!!!

bamp

so is this like a whole album or something?

Fuck, file size still too big!
will be uploading track by track then
clyp.it/qucs3m4x
This is the only one with vocals (so far, taking suggestions and possibly co vocalist volunteers)
clyp.it/qucs3m4x
clyp.it/qucs3m4x
check it out!!!
clyp.it/qucs3m4x
It felt like it during the process of making it.
A lot of my heart went into it because I've had these songs building up in my chest and I couldn't get it to sound how I wanted with my digital keyboard

My singing is kinda bad i think i might go back to no vocals on this one

clyp.it/ad5hxqh0

Here's track 2, I feel a bit better about this one, this is where I started to enjoy myself a bit

clyp.it/uktovfm3

Track 3. My favorite in terms of sheer fun. Its got a catchy beat the kids can get into!

clyp.it/2fjkblyz
Track 4
Kind of a sad one
Got very Radioheadesque on this

diggin this one tbqh

also no. 2

Thank you !!

What artists/genres/feelings does it remind you of?

clyp.it/f0ci15rg

track 5. Shortest one, I kinda didn't feel like expanding on it too much, it felt right to be modest about it. nothing too fancy here

i can't say for sure but track 2 kinda reminds of maybe a video game sound track at some parts. Like the first 2 parts after the track's intro. And the first track gives me kinda AnCo vibes

Yeah I was obsessed with Painting With and its really thick sticky sound when I started this whole thing.

How does the overall cohesion of the album feel so far for you?

clyp.it/epdhyw3v

Track 6, This one is pretty cheesy but you have to pretend its the theme song of an unsuccessful show about a robot monkey who gets depressed when he figures out he isn't a real monkey

>captcha is pictures of banannas
lol

Pretty good. Track 1 seems to stick out the most to me. My biggest problem with track 1 is that some of the sounds on the first half of the song seem kinda out of place, ya know?

Which sounds in particular? And do you mean out of place sonically, thematically, or musically? (ie out of key, I employed bi tonatity on a few of these tracks I can't remember which"

definitely getting an EDM-y feel from parts of this track
idk to me it kinda seems like the do do do dos that start at 0;20 kinda conflict with the outher vocals there

also just a warning that i have no background in music theory so take whatever i say with a pinch of salt

>wrote a 600 word essay in less than 48 hours
>fucking delirious on coffee and sleep deprivation
help me lads :(

>marathoned one episode of chinese cartoons
>on my death bed

>he doesn't compose mix master perform multiple instruments all at the same time and make 40 hours of
music every day

pleb

That doesn't make a difference to me at all man.
Its all about the emotive response from people is what I like to know about.

But this is the first time I've showed my work to anyone...never really had anyone ask me to.

What's the essay? If it is an open topic, use the delium to your advantage, get in touch with your crazy side!

clyp.it/w2pwudnq

Track 7, this is where I started getting really really dynamic and in the zone.
The track starts out in a dorian fat electronic melody with choir VSTs that i narrowed pretty intensely.

Then it ascends to chaor with atonal bell patterns, and has a bridge with a noise section that has fire siren, native american signing, distored choking samples, all on top of each other.

This came from a really scary part of my mind that caused me to make this thread.
The music is actually driving me to intesne paranoia.

Hope you enjoy this crazy bullshit

clyp.it/lchs4ius

Track 8, this is the last "fun" track before the last two tracks.

This track has a sample from the GTA san andreas drive thru scene.

Kind of feels haloweeny in a way. prepare your butts for the closers

clyp.it/andpnhgl

track 9

just sit back and enjoy

I hope everyone is super hype for track 10 the finale !
:)
hope everyone is having a good night

bretty good f a m.
you should make a bandcamp or something for your stuff

clyp.it/bp3pxhfj

Track 10. This is the curtain closer.

I don't know about making a bandcamp tho. It woud turn the music into an ego thing when this is supposed to be a gift to the world because I feel like I owe everyone something nice. Music is a very earnest way to give a gift !

:) hope you all love it

is this sampling the paranoia agent ED?

As a huge fan of Brian Wilson/VDP, I'm really loving a lot of these tracks. I think with some work you could have something here. They all need some proper mixing/mastering, and the first track needs to be tightened up a bit timing-wise. But every track feels different, and yet all of them hold together well.

I hope you keep making music, user.

No, and I had never heard of that until now, but I just listened to it on YT and it sounds like the stuff I'm influenced by a lot , very based in the western art music cannon
Thank you so much for going through all of these tracks for me!
>They all need some proper mixing/mastering
Any particular resources where I could lerarn stuff like that? I have no formal education in producing, I just am really familiar with where everything is on both of the programs i use for all of this these days, audacity and fl

I would love to hear some of your work chap.

Make one and set the cost to name your own price maybe?

Its not just that, its mostly the labels like tagging a genre, having an artist name, or even using your own name (which I plan on doing because Im training to be a professional in a few semesters)

it probly sucks anyways lol

bump

>75 words every 6 hours
>on coffee