I love how people on Facebook all the sudden are mad and upset Facebook is stealing your info...

I love how people on Facebook all the sudden are mad and upset Facebook is stealing your info. Yet no one ever cared when Facebook won’t let you delete your account, you can only suspend it.

Attached: E2629CAC-695E-4DAE-94C7-160E8CAE203E.png (512x512, 6K)

Because one helps Trump win an election and the other doesn't.

But there is full account deletion user

Because those who complain about this latest "leak" are those who usually care only about how many so-called friends they have and how many likes they get from them. They don't even know what type of service they're using.
I use Facebook but only for messaging with coworkers, no sensitive informations about me because I know it's just a big database.

I'm not familiar with this but isn't it just suspension of account? Like with uploaded pictures, when you delete them you won't see it but link for them stays enyway?

There is no for deletion there never has been. The most you can do is suspend your account and take it off-line. But it anytime between now and 50 years you could bring it back by just signing in. There is no way to permanently delete your account for good

EU will enforce permanent account deletion or Zuckerjew will face fines

Yeah, they're really going to force Zuckerberg to delete all the data he already has. They can totally do that.

You get full account deletion but Facebook makes you wait 14 days before they delete it. Presumably it's not an actual deletion of you as a person from their graph network database, but a destruction of links on their main website to anything related to your account. So nobody else can look you up unless Goggle cached your page, and you can't log back into that profile.
You can do "permanent" account deletion if you file a request and wait 14 days. After the 14 days pass, you won't be able to log in again.

Don't underestimate the power EU has

Because IT WAS HER TURN!

You could always delete your account.

You can delete your account. I did it not long ago. I did start a new one, but it was just to manage a Facebook page for a YouTube channel.

it exists, but I remember that it was so deeply hidden that you could only find the "deactivate your account" button all by yourself

to delete your account, you had to google how

I think it's easier on a computer than on the App, but it's pretty easy to find.

>using normiebook when reddit exists
enjoy your botnet

They are influential within the EU or Europe. But there's no way they can make him delete or destroy things outside of the EU.

From what I read you can request Facebook but they don’t have to delete it. You can transfer your account info to someone else in the case of your death.

Speaking of that; imagine you can’t delete your account but if you die you can give your account control to someone else. Fucking stupid

You can delete your account /help/delete_account

your data is in their servers forever

Attached: 1521639985955.png (720x374, 45K)

I said don't underestimate but you still did

There is a delete option. It takes up to 90 days and you have to pretty much google the option if you want to find it. Facebook will of course keep all your data but the account will be deleted as is.

>actually believing that just because the screen says the account is deleted that the information is deleted forever

I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be smart...

What made you think that?