How does Sup Forums feel about this project...

How does Sup Forums feel about this project? I thought Du∆lity was a fun album with an interesting theme in the same vein of MF Doom. Obviously the lyrics aren't as high-tier as some of Doom's stuff, but the mixing and the samples from this are just really damn good.

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/promos/interview-flying-lotus/
youtube.com/watch?v=nMtVHZWfNGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Kendrick for delaying his new album even longer.

>he still listens to hip-hop

At least we'll get Tyler the Creator's new project in time-- That will be okay, won't it?

...Won't it?

(Not a usual Sup Forums lurker, so I figured I'd ask.)

Didn't like his last one desu but I'm still optimistic about it.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ME

Still listening to it.

literally adult swim-core

>adult swim-core

What did he mean by this?

he's literally named after an AS character and started making music under "Flying Lotus" after seeing an Adult Swim promo for music submissions

kek
I'm sure someone will fall for this.

fall for what? it's the truth

Proofs

I went to that place in OP's picture.
I was tripping balls on mushrooms trying to masturbate while listening to Gregorian Chants. Trying my damnedest to think about raping an Asian woman in a restroom.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to conjure visions of a terrified Japanese girl turtling as I bust into a college bathroom at 2am on a Saturday, wasted with my cock out, holding a rotary phone to bash her face in a few times before the rapening happens.

Instead, I'm laying there on my bedroom floor with a toilet brush in my ass, wearing my little sister's dirty panties, cock in hand with my cat laying on my chest purring. While I desperately try to cum, to sleezy thoughts, listening to horribly homoerotic chants about the bible or something.

Longstory short, I was viciously beating my dick for 3 hours. (gonna have scabs in the morning).
When all of the sudden, I'm in the glittery/gold nebula like whirlwind with pulsing stars and faggot angels playing the musicale instruments.
"Oh shit!", heading into the light. Meanwhile, disembodied floating heads of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla are judging me for wasting my potential.

FINALLY came after 5 fucking hours after opening my bed room door to expose my self in the hall way. The thought of getting caught by my mom and sister's was what finally did me in.

Best nut in my life swear I laid in the opening listening to my sister's and talk over the Movie Lion King for about 30 minutes, while orgasmic juices slowly oozed out of my dick for the entirety of those 30mins.

I'll never forget that moment I saw the light and felt God. Nirvana

Which claim exactly do you want proof of?

Favorite song?

adultswim.com/videos/promos/interview-flying-lotus/

this board gets more and more ignorant everyday

Adult Swim has fantastic music and despite half of the shit they show its the most patrician show if only for Xavier and Off the Air.

The character from the show is sampled throughout the album.

Several exchanges are sampled directly in Hovercrafts and Cows.

ehat show?

Sealab 2021, the third best show on adult swim.

never heard of it

>never heard of sealab 2021

I don't really watch Adult Swim shows outside of Rick and Morty, so...

underage v&

I don't watch adult swim (if not to see what Alan Resnick is fucking around with) but that show is out there since forever, man. I watched it as a kid, it came out in 2000,

It's okay, that show was 2001 to 2005. You would've been five, tops.

I'm 18 lmao
Why the fuck would I have been watching that show at ages 2 - 8?

I'm 19 and I used to find it pretty chuckable at the time (think I was 6 when I saw it).

Yeah, like I said, you were literally five, tops.

I'm only four years older than you and I watched it.

Rick and Morty is trash, for the record.

I learned to love the new project. It is truly a grower.

Even after it ended, it was a staple of AS' lineup for years and still pops up in the DVR Theater block every now and again.

>all these younguns

youtube.com/watch?v=nMtVHZWfNGk

>tfw ATHF is over
>tfw Venture Bros is the oldest show on adult swim

wtf is this
why does this guy sound like he's trying to be sterling archer
is this supposed to be funny

>sound like he's trying to be sterling archer
Instead of considering the possibility of bait, I will just take the safe assumption that you are mentally retarded and legitimately ask you if you know how old is Home Movies

>never heard of your shitty old cartoon
>must be mentally retarded

I thought his new album could have been amazing, but the mixing is so goddamn bad that i can't get into it