Music about being a complete virgin and/or NEET or loser

I'm trying to find some genuinely depressing music but even the saddest songs I could find were written by people who clearly regularly had sex, like how are lyrics about break ups even depressing to anyone but teenage girls?

Where's the music from and about the actual hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMsU5H2aygU
youtube.com/watch?v=YVEi3VnuUIc
youtube.com/watch?v=4_pQYGs0ysU
youtube.com/watch?v=oZoJ1PcD1rc
youtu.be/ldZOPHPdv6E
youtube.com/watch?v=JH8aMjSEF8c
youtube.com/watch?v=cM1sQhMGGS8
youtube.com/watch?v=bVB7UMwvlAo
youtu.be/P729xBZtx8s
youtube.com/watch?v=j09BsxRQdfg
youtube.com/watch?v=8alD4uGj6rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtu.be/aAk97Mslom8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how about you fuck off back to /r9k/

youtube.com/watch?v=OMsU5H2aygU

Jandek

johnny hobo and the freight trains, maybe

why are you appropriating Lazare's name

u might like this

youtube.com/watch?v=YVEi3VnuUIc

This is a song about how she's the perfect girl for this guy who lives in Scotland and has literally never met her. That close enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=4_pQYGs0ysU

Eyedea and abilities- By the Throat

this should have been elliot rodger's theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=oZoJ1PcD1rc

k-pop

What if he's already got it open in another tab?

Nick drake

youtu.be/ldZOPHPdv6E

Since it matters to you, he died a virgin

>This video is not available.

Any specific songs? Dude has like, 3 decades worth of releases.

Any specific songs? How can I appropriate an online handle I made in 2010?

>hip-hop
>made by anyone other than career normies or chads

The lyrics are pretty good, but I can't really see myself getting depressed from rap.

No, it just means he's obsessive over a woman?

Why does captcha think a swimming pool is a river?

well then it would be pretty easy for him to fuck back off now wouldnt it

Crywank

What if he doesn't feel like it, and wanted to ask for musical recommendations on Sup Forums's music board?

Watch Welcome to the NHK, listen closely to the soundtrack. Hear the music and feel instant depression.

>hip-hop

See above.

This song is lit af. Listening right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=JH8aMjSEF8c

I just don't believe you're that same synth pony guy

also this: youtube.com/watch?v=cM1sQhMGGS8

>I find it hard to not find this cheesy. I just can't feel it.

This comment describes the song for me.

>I just don't believe you're that same synth pony guy

Why don't you believe? Who else would use this name?

Can't listen to the second song, it's boring, grating and the video has too many nu-males in it.

then dont shitpost with buzzwords like 'neet' and literally invite yourself to be called an autist

Why would you think he was a virgin?

I actually don't watch anime besides shitty toy advertisement ones like pokemon/digimon in my youth. Would a non-fan like me appreciate it?

NEET is a real condition the term was first coined in the UK in response to huge growth in unemployment in the 18-25 year old age groups, and I'm not OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVB7UMwvlAo

More like this?

>real condition

not really, honestly. The /r9k/ dweeb is a phenomena unto itself, Jandek's just a private and depressive guy

What word would you have used?
So is this a polite way of saying he's a normalfag?

Sure, whatever. everyone's a normalfag. the delusion that certain people are "normalfags" and others aren't is part of the /r9k/ dweeb phenomenon

K I L L M E F A M

Climax Denial.
youtu.be/P729xBZtx8s

Wow, cant believe I'm the first.
Your'e welcome.

ariel pink, but it's not explicitly about being a loser, you have to read that between the lines. the same goes with a lot of other artists. daniel johnston is another one.

this is pretty overt though
youtube.com/watch?v=j09BsxRQdfg
here it's more subtle:
youtube.com/watch?v=8alD4uGj6rQ

Such a good album. Full of heart.

THIS.

literally the smiths

Haha, take this bulllshit
youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds

This is literally the first thing that came to mind. It even has a proto-Pepe on the cover.

No One is Ever Going to Want Me

This. Especially I Know It's Over.

>If you're so funny, then why are you on your own tonight?

thats becasuse being a virgin NEET doesn't produce any strong emotions. You have to experience relationships and struggles like work in order to have something meaningful to write about.

The only good Virgin musician was Bruckner, and he was far from NEET

this

get a noose

youtu.be/aAk97Mslom8

Lifelover is the best

I just realized this board was r9k disguised as people with an actual interest in music

Seriously get over yourself and stop focusing on sex all the time

It's the only point in living. Prove me wrong.
>Inb4 muh hobbies
>Inb4 wahh it's overrated

This

What would neets write songs about ? Verses about how world of warcraft had troubles loading this morning, or about how the sunlight burns your skin or about how the neighboors are being too loud having sex or about why the girl you're stalking haven't even noticed you yet ?

theres no point in living

Life's point is to live. How could you have deluded yourself into believing that mankind, as the only specy known of the universe to have consciousness and to ascend past animalhood, is only here for honhon le benis in bagina ?

You're a lost cause and no wonder you're not getting sum

>reducing our existence to sex and hobbies

Wow an edgy nihilist is gonna talk shit on /r9k/ posters. Your literally no better than them lmfao.

what? nothing edgy about it "lmfao"

>Life's point is to live
Kek. What's your tumblr I wana follow you. I bet you reblog John Greene memes daily.

How's having references for life as just internet tier ? I'm talking from a biological point of view you dark memer. Drop the irony hat for a second and open your dorito powder covered eyes for just a bit.

Life's point is to live, and die. It's easy yet many idiots don't get it and would rather look for some other, improbable reasons. But it's the deal. It's the shit. Go read a book on the subject or something. Other than Sup Forums/tumblr/reddit posts. It'd do you some good.

Deerhunter/Atlas Sound.

Bradford Cox is literally a virgin.

it literally means not in employment education or training. shorthand for welfare-munching lazy autismo. the guy just wants music recs for that.