What's the best pair of in-ear headphones I can buy for less than 50 dollars?

What's the best pair of in-ear headphones I can buy for less than 50 dollars?

The last two I purchased recently both sound like complete garbage. I know I can't expect the best quality out of earbuds, but I've been fairly satisfied with the ones I've had before that.

The only problem is that I've either forgotten what the specific model was, or they just don't sell them anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-headphones-under-40/
harmanaudio.com/Y20UBLK.html?CJPID=CJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you aren't going to notice much of a quality bump until you get to the 70-80 dollar range

I'm a fan of Koss's noise canceling ones with the foam cone buds. They're like 16 bucks but surprisingly high quality.

thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-headphones-under-40/

harmanaudio.com/Y20UBLK.html?CJPID=CJ

Sennheiser CX 1.00

just get something cheap and shitty like skullcandy. They get the job done and if they break or lose connection on only one of the earbuds you won't feel like you were just ripped off.
But honestly dude
>earbuds
Unless you're working out, why?

Because I look like a retard when I have those large "over-the-ear" headphones on. They just don't look good on me.

Not to mention they're uncomfortable as hell.

I bought Pistons over a year ago and they are still going strong, although they are a bit beat up.

Rock Zircon

omg, do you know what electrical tape is?

Buy some electrical tape dingus.

I use xiaomi pistons and MEElectronics A151s for working out/yardwork/etc since they're durable

yeah I have the jack wrapped in tape to act like a stress relief so it doesn't rip out.
I use them at work, they catch on shit allthe time and get ripped out of my head.
I don't want to tape them as I often take them out of my ears and put them down my shirt collar, if they are taped they feel uncomfortable.
I've had to solder a new jack on the end like 3 times now since it keeps getting bent/ripped off at work.

Here's an idea - run your headphones under your shirt so they don't get caught on things. Genius.

I don't like doing that, I can't stand the feeling of the cable running up my stomach and I don't like how it tugs on my ears.
You think I haven't tried this shit?
Literally using them every day for more than a year fuckface.

I'm really happy with my Soundmagic e10s

Do these work with an iphone?
I need inline controls and mic.

Try running the cable behind your back. Under the shirt would still be best, but this is what i do for work and i never have a problem with them snagging.

Wear an undershirt then, autist. Drop trip too.

>Wear an undershirt then, autist.
>wear an undershirt
>calls me an autist

This is actually a decent idea, will try this.

Xiaomi Pistons 3. I' love in-ear headphones and do tons of commuting around London, so I've been through about 20-30 different brands of sub-$50 headphones and can confirm they're the best in ear headphones I've ever owned OP. They're very bassy, but the sound is very damn clear and detailed too. Better than and in my personal experience having tried both of those before. The drivers are stunningly high quality for the price range.

The oddly premium packaging is a nice touch, too. Make you feel like you got a £50 pair of headphones rather than £15.

my nig these are the shit

GOAT coming through

I bought the xiaomi piston 3 for 10-15 $ and they can easily be worth more than 40$

Are Sennheiser Momentums worth it?

I got a pair recently on special. They go pretty good.

Mfw can't use them right now coz earbud jacket now stuck in my ear...

Xiaomi Piston 3s have absurd quality for the price.

Not enough bass 2bh, piston 2 looked and sounded better.

Soundmagic E10. Very good quality for very cheap.

The metal tips shocked me once in awhile, the p3's don't sound AS good but still great