Where do I start with Radiohead? I've already listened to kid a and ok computer and pic related

Where do I start with Radiohead? I've already listened to kid a and ok computer and pic related

What did you like?

Should've started from the beginning to get the sense of progression. But having heard OKC and Kid A you should check out In Rainbows next.

If you liked Kid A more: Amnesiac, Hail to the Thief, The King of Limbs
If you liked OK Computer more: The Bends, Hail to the Thief, In Rainbows
If you liked AMSP more: In Rainbows

Want more like OK Computer? Listen to The Bends.
Want a mix of OK Computer and Kid A? Listen to Hail to the Theif.
Want more like Kid A? Listen to Amnesiac. If you still want a more experimental sound, listen to The King of Limbs.
Want to get to the good stuff right away? Listen to In Rainbows.

Ignore Pablo Honey, it's shit.

Where do I start with Kendrick Lamar? I've already listened to Good Kid m.A.A.d. City and To Pimp a Butterfly.

>wrong
amnesiac next. was recorded at the same time as kid a, mixed and mastered separately. actually, matter of fact, OP you just don't get it unless you start chronologically with the bends. You can definitely skip pablo honey, start with bends, then understand OK computer was kinda like an expansion of the sound, and the kida /amnesiac was kind of like fuck even all that fucking noise and then hail to the thief you can really go chronologically is best but skip pablo honey unless you are making a documentary or some shit

you're supposed to listen chronologically

but uh listen to The Bends and then go Amnesiac, HTT and then In Rainbows

and if one of the latter three don't strike you straight away, revisit it later, they're accessible but a slow burning band

can start by making a tumblr post

>Great Tier
Pablo Honey
The Bends
Hail to the Thief
OK Computer

>Meh Tier
In Rainbows
Kid A

>Don't Listen Tier
Amnesiac
King of Limbs
A Moon Shaped Pool

shut up t b h

awful

radiohead were only ever good as a rock band, deal with it

if I wanted to listen to their brand of pseudo-experimental electronic wank I would just go listen to the artists that inspired them to take that route

"no"
these

(You)

You got it switched completely

Thom Yorke is a wannabe Mark Hollis

>I think people care about my opinion

I'm also getting into Radiohead. Is In Rainbows, Hail to the Thief, and King of Limbs worth a listen?

they're all worth a listen if you like them

In Rainbows is one of their best.
Hail to the Thief is a little more divisive, I'd say definitely check it out if you want more of a rock feel.
The King of Limbs is very divisive, some love it and some hate it. Check it out if you've liked everything else.