Zucktown

>Welcome to Zucktown. Where
Everything Is Just Zucky.
>In Menlo Park, Calif., Facebook is building a real community and testing the
proposition: Do people love tech companies so much they will live inside them?
nytimes.com/2018/03/21/technology/facebook-zucktown-willow-village.html

When will Silicon Valley finally die Sup Forums?

I seriously can't have much more of this shit...

Attached: 00ZUCKTOWN-1-superJumbo.jpg (1639x2048, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/21/technology/facebook-zucktown-willow-village.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Technology was a mistake.

>Do people love tech companies so much they will live inside them?
Depends on how cheap rent is, the location, whether the buildings are of quality or not, and whether I can whack it in peace or if I'm spied on by said company day and night.

Attached: zuck.jpg (228x320, 9K)

>nytimes.com/2018/03/21/technology/facebook-zucktown-willow-village.html
>Willow Village will be wedged between the Menlo Park neighborhood of Belle Haven and the city of East Palo Alto, both heavily Hispanic communities that are among Silicon Valley’s poorest. Facebook is planning 1,500 apartments, and has agreed with Menlo Park to offer 225 of them at below-market rates. The most likely tenants of the full-price units are Facebook employees, who already receive a five-figure bonus if they live near the office.
I was wondering how long it would take for someone in SV to finally redevelop E Palo Alto

Suckerberg:
>they trust me
>dumb fucks

Attached: Fs55SjB.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Commie blocks are the future.

>Everything Is Just Zucky.

Attached: a402c7f361d6dd57eaf047ec1195d6c5.png (360x330, 265K)

>At Facebook they pay you 15% more if you get paid in Facebucks. This currency can be spent on your rent at FaceBrook community appartments and the Facebook company store.
Just fucking kill me already.

Attached: 2017-12-28-00-33-33-.jpg (205x246, 4K)

>whack it in peace
pfft. At very least you web traffic will be monitored and filtered. Very worst they monitor the temperature in your shower to see whether your body temp goes to spooge levels.
But people will live there because they can't afford anything else. They'll be like, "discount accommodation, I'm in". But, you know how it goes, you're the product.

facebook should start breeding people.

Facebook is the new Standard Oil. How long until they hire Zuckerton mercenaries?

>no low income housing
Racist piece of shit.

>Do people love tech companies so much they will live inside them?
Nothing new...the "company town" and "company store" existed at the end of the 19th century. They were a shitty idea then, and they continue to be now, even with the gentrification.

>When will Silicon Valley finally die Sup Forums?
I've asked this for damn near two decades. It will die when fucking moron VCs stop shitting dollars out of their assholes.

I love living in 1920's company towns. This was such a great idea the first time around.

Topkek. With automated spying and surveillance this time too. What could go wrong?

Attached: 1495493303797.jpg (649x652, 48K)

Literally the original EPCOT was a better idea.

That's a pretty interesting idea. Cheap rent in exchange for total and utter forfeiture of privacy on every level.

>finish turning the internet into a complete dystopia
>branch out into creating actual internment camps as well

since it's facebook we can also expect the construction quality to be the real life equivalent of their site, which is mountains of spaghetti code written in php and javascript

>living in a company town
yea I dont think so

edit: no clue what the fuck is going on, images from random cache keep getting uploaded. Correct picture now up.

Attached: Capture.png (337x301, 135K)

Hopefully soon. I need a new job.

>tfw you're the same skin color as zucc

>company town
Oh wow so innovative

>corporate scrip
>2018

Man this is some black mirror shit

>zuckerberglings
>z...berglings
>zerglings

FUG :DDDD