ITT

artists who have no redeeming value if you take away the face behind the music

i am not sure if i understand that you are saying.

Artist has no redeeming value if you take away the artist?

horrible bait
shame on you for creating such a mean thread

I believe he means "face" in the literal sense. In other words, artists whose only redeeming value is their good looks.

Still doesn't make any sense since Grimeth looks like a homeless meth addict.

I like Grimes and all but using the word "mean" is just pathetic.

She has no redeeming value if you keep the face

That's mean and you know that. Not only that quite many don't find Grimes attractive (she's attractive imo) but also that people listen to MUSIC, not image.

Considering 50% of her fans are gay men, I don't think her looks have that much to do with her popularity.

i dont think thats the case with grimes, desu. i think her popularity (especially on here) is waifufagging

She gave me a blowjob once and I assure you that she's extremely sexy and good

>i think her popularity (especially on here) is waifufagging
I don't think so. Without good music nobody would give a damn about her. There are loads of beautiful women, but who talks about them? Also how it could be waifufagging when so many hate her look? She has been called a goblin, a troll, a monster and so on.

but you typically don't see people who call her ugly also enjoying her music. there isn't a big disconnect between the two. she's got a quirky look and i think thats where most of her Sup Forums fans come from

How much could you discuss about her look if you don't like her music? I think that many genuinely love her music. It's a catchy synthpop-dreampop hybrid, what's not to like?

>but you typically don't see people who call her ugly also enjoying her music.
Many of them never listened to her music and never intend to. It's not for them in the first place.

It's her music that makes people attracted to her face, not her face that makes people attracted to her music. If she was just any random girl, how many people would ever have another thought abut her after seeing a photo of her?

just kill me...

this

almost all waifus except bjork

t. ricardo

don't be contrarian and say bjork's music doesn't have redeeming value

>If she was just any random girl, how many people would ever have another thought abut her after seeing a photo of her?
Good question. It's her music that makes her special. Everything else is just extra.

>a homeless meth addict
Do you have eyes?

>I-I-IT'S THE MUSIC NOT THE FACE
>they keep posting photos

Thirsty virgins are pathetic.

>imageboard
>not posting pics

It's the music and face, you pathetic thirsty virgin autist. It's normal to like other person too, not just their work.

>complaining about posting images on an imageboard