I have come to a problem on the album my album I have been working on recently: It causes a bit of a headache...

I have come to a problem on the album my album I have been working on recently: It causes a bit of a headache. The first track was the most problematic in that regard, so I converted it to 432 hz first. I heard solid improvements, the track sounds better, is easier to listen to, and causes much less headache. So it might be the only track I would need to convert to that format. However if the other tracks would see the same improvements to them, if I should make the whole album 432 hz.

Here is the first track in 432 hz:
www74.zippyshare.com/v/wuhaCrSh/file.html

and you can listen to a track from here: zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/malfunction
such as "10;19;14"
To see which sounds better, and if I should go ahead with converting all the tracks to 432 hz

I don't want to be mean... but before you think the frequency is the reason for the headache it's causing, you might not want to record your music with potato

I dont think the track uploaded to zippyshare well. maybe cause thats the one in 432 hz. the zippyshare version sounds like it was ran through some fl chorus effect.

Ok check the band camp. It simply made the track available to listen to.

Also I kind of did record with a potato, a blue snowball mic is shaped similar to a potato.

Don't ever charge money for your music on bandcamp. You're not that special

And who is special? Artists ever so slightly better than me?

Maybe I should bump the price down to $9.99?

People that are good enough at mixing to not make headache inducing tracks

OP IS A DUMBASS FOR POSTING THIS NONSENSE. THIS THREAD IS SUCH A DUMPSTER FIRE IT MIGHT AS WELL BE A DUBS THREAD t b h

Are you just saying that because I mentioned headaches?

Dude, you're asking Sup Forums for mixing advice, try not to put yourself on a pedestal. This thread belongs in the trash

Nobody wants to buy music from some no name shmuck they've never heard of

You mentioned the word "try", maybe you should try listening to the music before making the conclusion that I should sell it for free.

Well I could get more popular, and more people could hear about me. I've bought albums on bandcamp from artists I never head of before.

Maybe you should let the light fill your eyes instead of being a negative asshole. And I guess me too right now.

samefag

This is such a bad thread

Oh god he looks like SoFlo Antonio's inbred cousin

Bullshit, more samefag

stop defending your terrible thread

Dude cool it on the insults man.

How about you shut the fuck up already.

>23 / 2 / 4 / 1
wew