Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRDENHaT2lI
youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM
youtube.com/watch?v=dkwMf0BpgSU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no thanks user! :^)

someone explain this meme to me pls

her thingamajig is ripped on the heel. Can she not afford new ones?

will do

be nice to claire boucher aka grimes

no

Inspired by this (near the beginning): youtube.com/watch?v=bRDENHaT2lI

i would like her if yall fags stopped fuckijng forcing her talentless ass

Just in case you missed the California video: youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM

Someone shud buy 'er new ones. I spent a day futtin' it raun wi' a ripped sock. Doesn't feel nice I tell ya.

>stopped fuckijng forcing...
She's already established, bro. It's just business as usual.

he has a good point about screams tho

so I finally listened to Art Angels and
despise all the fucking-autistic-waifushit
it's a pretty good pop album, definitelly fun listen and very well produced, maybe too "sweet" at times
4/6
i'll be nice to her for sure

>it's a pretty good pop album
I'd say it's pop AOTY 2015. Just give it a couple more listens and it will get stuck into your mind. I'm not kidding.

>4/6

Did you listen to Visions, Halfaxa, Geidi Primes, Darkbloom? They're less pop than Art Angels.

How come this bitch sings like a deaf person talks

nnahhh nnahh

That's her voice, you bloody moron.

i was hoping this wasn't the origin of the meme

It's not. Fantano was also inspired by an older meme, "be nice to Grimes". He didn't invent that.

YOU CAN'T INTO READING?
BE NICE TO GRIMES YOU FAGGOT

thjats' not fair there s more than one of you

wait if she's from Montreal why doesn't she speak French

I thought she was from Toronto or some shit

So I was gonna make a thread but..this seems a good of place as any since theres no HHG.

Gucci Mane got out yesterday. Anyone wanna place a bet for an over/under on when a new tape of his comes out. I'm pretty sure his label ran out of pre 3 year federal prison tracks so this might be kinda tricky to guess + plus he's on house arrest for the first month I think.

Oh yeah and I don't care for grimes.

Why is she so perfect ?

Nobody cares about your monkey.

Grimes was born in Vancouver but lived in Montreal for quite a long time.

Fuck yourself. Goddamn beta art faggot. Nobody cares about your fucking cannuck unibrow whore.

I hate these fucking theads everyday.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the next week desu, dude's like macgyver

Be nice to Grimes, faggot.

>I hate these fucking theads everyday.
And we hate you. Now GTFO.

True mane. I kinda forgot to consider that he has prolly wrote a whole bunch of shit while he was in the can as well. He'll just jump on some beats and go I guess.

>Nobody cares
Everyone here cares.

Go find another board then. This one belongs to Grimes.

That prick could use filtering too if he can't stand Grimes. I do the same for Kanye threads and all that meme-rap shit.

Then get outta here you stupid mong.

I don't believe there are people who actually hate Grimes. It's just impossible ;_;

No. She is literally retarded. I hate the disabled.

You're a huge jerk. Literally fuck off.

that gif is disgusting

I may be a jerk, but I'm a realist

You're not realist. You're a misanthrope and a huge jerk. She's not disabled, she's pretty fine actually, but your comment "I hate the disabled" is very mean and totally insensitive. In fact, you hate yourself.

Re-evaluate your stupid life.

If you think she's not retarded you haven't read any interviews or her god awful tumblr page

You seem upset

You seem idiot

Quirky =/= retarded. Are you sure that you're 100% normal?

she is just incredibly sincere and says a lot of things which others wouldn't tell anyone

waifucunts need to leave this board

Be nice to Grimes, cunt. Or leave.

Damn she's really squirrely

this is a pretty good interview
youtube.com/watch?v=dkwMf0BpgSU

"quirky" is the shorthand for "being retarded in an attempt to be endearing" and how well it works is directly proportional to how cute and young you look. That doesn't change the fact that it still means being retarded.

>people not being nice to grimes
to what end

what did she ever do to you?

nothing in her interviews or her tumblr makes her come off as retarded

i'm sorry that you can't handle that someone speaks their mind and forms their own opinions from their experiences, but that doesn't make them retarded.

now stfu and post grimes
youtube.com/watch?v=OsCfufAp2tM

I actually really liked the screams on Art Angels. Except the song with the crazy Asian girl.

>be claire
>running out of time to make deadline for new album
>have no idea what the fuck else to write a song about
>Fuck it I'll just write a song about my dildo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_0LzBv894

You're damn stupid. Quirky means eccentric. I bet she's way more normal than you.

Get that shit off my Hammond

And why not? Be a Body is e x c e p t i o n a l.

its just hilarious is all

no wonder she gets noided all the time that she built her career on Visions.

>its just hilarious is all
What is hilarious?

that she literally wrote a song about fantasizing while masturbating with a dildo.

visions is all over the map, some songs are deeply personal, very cathartic and she made them work through issues like the loss of some close friends and being sexually assaulted. the rest are... decidedly more shallow.

thats not to say they are bad or she is wrong for making them. the contrast in gravity is just amusing.

Well, she's a human and she writes from her experiences. That song could be her reciting the phone book, it would still be amazing. This is all that matters.

plenty of artists do that. Xiu xiu does it on every album lol, some deeply personal sad songs mixed with fucked up sex stuff

>she's a human
no she's a goddess how dare you insult based grimes by downplaying her like that

Ok, a goddess with sexual appetite.

LI want to cut this nigger bitches head off with a saw, nigger bitch dyke whore. While I am decapitating the nigger bitch, I will stick my cock in her whore bitch mouth and cum in her nigger mouth. Then I will cut her slut tits off because she is a nigger, and then I will stick a drill in her whore cunt.

>she's a human
no she's a goddess how dare you insult based grimes by downplaying her like that