Privacy breach AGAIN

>privacy breach AGAIN
>personal information sold to companies at your expense
>stock dropping by the minute

Why haven't you deleted facebook yet?

Attached: Facebook-Xperia.png (325x325, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/11/senator-ted-cruz-president-campaign-facebook-user-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I log into facebook once a year at most.

So i can talk to your mom

They've done worse.

Attached: 1495348522734.png (1095x839, 791K)

I have.

Facebook has always been one giant privacy leak, you rube.

same goes to your whatsapp

I have but I can't delete WhatsApp
My friends, my family, my school, my workplace everything is done there my life literally depends on it

Attached: 1335254734384.jpg (436x436, 24K)

This. It's a seemingly forgotten fact that Facebook gave out the date of 190 million users, for use in the Obama campaign. Nobody cared then.

There is literally nothing wrong with facebook.

Stop shilling, pajeet-kun

Until all my idiot friends move to something else I'm stuck in limbo.

I signed up using a fake name, another person's cell phone and a throwaway email to test the timeline API. Needless to say, after seeing all the contacts for that person closely related to me and finishing up the project with a few shares and likes, I can't honestly believe people willingly throw away their info so easily.

Except I remember the fact that I still browse this shithole after gookmoot killed any remaining semblance of privacy with his Polish JS malware and not substituting V1 captcha with something else. Anybody who browses this site with any expectation of true privacy not behind seven proxies is deluding themselves.

I have nothing on there that I care to hide.

This. Facebook is a falsely illustrated lifestyle anyway. And i hardly ever bring my phone with me when i visit people.

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/11/senator-ted-cruz-president-campaign-facebook-user-data
This was known in 2015, cunts.

I can't delete something i didn't created.
To be more specific, while i don't have a facebook account, people that talk about me on it created phantom accounts that would be linked to my account if i ever created it, and i can't delete those phantom accounts.

but obama was based

Attached: giphy.gif (480x287, 414K)

Not the best president but at least kept the demon bottled for 8 years, which is a great job.

>>personal information sold to companies at your expense
>as if that's new and nobody knew

>assassinates quadafi
>based
libturd

>privacy breach

No, facebook once actively sold the data with no regard to how its used.

>In 2014, Facebook invited users to find out their personality type via a quiz developed by Cambridge University researcher Dr Kogan called This is Your Digital Life.

>About 270,000 users' data was collected, but the app also collected some public data from users' friends.

>Facebook has since changed the amount of data developers can gather in this way, but a whistleblower, Christopher Wylie, says the data of about 50 million people was harvested for Cambridge Analytica before the rules on user consent were tightened up.

Cambridge Analytica paid 1million for this data.

Facebook spelt backward is KoobecaF, which means Killing Of Open Basic Extrapolated Civil Advocated Freedom. it was a NSA division since day 1

Attached: better.jpg (830x869, 290K)

You have to understand that there are things that are more important than left and right.
Namely, stopping the demon known as hillary clinton from competing.
America voted on an imbecile to keep her out, america voted on a black person twice to keep her out, america voted on someone even stupidier to keep her out.
And hopefully this will be enough, hopefully we won't see her face again on the next election, because if we do, she will not use cheap tricks anymore, voting manipulation.
She will kill people to get in the power.

I never had one.

I want to make a vk to talk to some Russian girls but Putin immediately asks for a phone verification. should I trust it?

wasn't obama in kahoots with killery tho?

Well, when you're being played by the dem party, shit like this end up happening.
Obongo was a magical girl for the dem party, Hillary is a witch.

So I've taken the neckbearpill and I'm cleansing big data from my life.
>Swapped search engines to Duck Duck Go
>Hardly use social media, but deleted it all from my phone, only access it through a VM
>Noscript/Adblock
>Hosting my own email server
>Only watch jewtube through a VM with noscript and Adblock
>cancelled all streaming services
>No Android
>Moving away from Windows asap
>reduced apps on phones to only ones that I have reason to trust, purged all data leeches
>cameras covered, only mic is on my phone
>regularly leave the house without phone
>pay with everything using cash now
>only buy for stuff as a guest online with prepaid credit cards and have it sent to PO boxes
am I missing anything?

I haven't had a Facebook since the election

I deleted my facebook since a long time. And I never felt the need to recreate an account.

Because I have friends who I talk to who still use Facebook. My profile is basically empty anyways. I recently deleted most of the edgy images I've uploaded there.

Your autism meds.

>Posting this on Sup Forums, which does the same shit.

Bull fucking shit. Facebook api gets your account locked if it was created too recently.

Comment ignored. forever.

#DeleteFacebook is just the latest virtue-signal hash-tivism campaign. The fact that these idiots didn't realize FB was a data mining botnet until now is what is really scary. And the only reason they even care now is not because of privacy but because they are dumb enough to think that somehow placing facebook ads is all it takes to "hack" an election. I agree that facebook is a cancerous botnet but now I'm realizing it's also a containment board for all these dumb fucks. Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to encourage them to leave facebook. Better for them to stay on facebook rather than leaking their bullshit into the rest of the web.

More like why aren't you buying stock because this thing is going to rise in like 6 months again to the levels it's at now.

Cuckerberg can't be stopped by the "outrage" of people. He has to piss of the government and right now he is their favorite lapdog.

>>Swapped search engines to Duck Duck Go
you dumb fuck

It's still the best source of keeping up with upcoming rock and roll concerts that I know of.

>stupid goy, google is the best search engine!

never said anything about google, fag
>trust me! i'm a duck!
truly the most delusional of cucks

These

Yeah that's thing. Are any of these deleter thots going to actually delete instagram? Probably not. Are they going to delete whatapp? Probably not. Facebook as a gay social network could die the way friendster and myspace died but I could easily see facebook pivoting into other tech arenas, maybe even rebranding with a new name like google did with alphabet. But this rebrand would be about distancing them from facebook and repositioning as they focus on new shit. Hopefully they will crash and burn because I hate them and I hate zuck but realistically it's going to take something bigger than this to bring down Facebook completely.

ddg sold user data off at least once. I suggest something else like startpage.

Does anybody here know anything at all about ecosia? This whole planting a tree for every search policy they have going is pretty nice but I wonder if they don't finance themselves by selling user data as well.

>ecosia
Last I checked their search suggestions were "powered by bing™"

>stock dropping by the minute
The stock dropped 10% and is already going back up.

>Why haven't you deleted facebook yet?
Did it years ago because I don't need a billion news articles in my face to tell that it was harmful.

>IMPLYING BOTH THE INTERNET AND THE ELECTORATE ARENT IN AGGREGATE DUMFUCKS

ZUCK DID NOTHING WRONG

>America voted
Not America, just the US. Please dont include us all in this idiocy

I disagree if only for the fact that them being there and being active creates ghost accounts for people who aren't there.

buy new friends, idiot.

I'm seriously considering it. I check it so often (without posting anything) that it's become a bad habit. I check it automatically without thinking. It kills my productivity and makes me depressed. I never post anything anymore and only use it to message friends.

What do I have to lose? Some random photos of myself?

That's the best autism out there

America means the US for everyone outside of America

>Swapped search engines to Duck Duck Go
DDG is shit due to a history of data collection, use searx or run an instance of it
>Only watch jewtube through a VM with noscript and Adblock
Just use HookTube, you're still giving money via views to Youtubers/Google.

Because I've never had Facebook.