Sup Forums, I need advice from a non-autismo. Is it socially acceptable to hear music while moaning the lawn...

Sup Forums, I need advice from a non-autismo. Is it socially acceptable to hear music while moaning the lawn? Last time I moaned the lawn people who walked by looked at me weird. I'm listening with earphones. People can't hear the music.

Its disrespectful to listen to music while the grass is moaning

Fuck, it's not my mother tongue. Leave me alone.

is it acceptale to moan while listenign tot he lawn is my questiomn

Yeah, okay. I got it. Hahaha, the stupid foreigner made a mistake. Funny

Assuming this isn't bait, yes it's totally acceptable, and I don't know why people would look at you funny.

>moaning the lawn

I can get my lawn moaning, but only after a particularly vigorous seeding and watering.

If you're foreign how would we know what is socially acceptable in your country

I don't see why it would be unacceptable, you're just wearing headphones. The question I have to ask is how do you hear the music over the lawn mower?

you are imagining things people don't give a fuck if you listen to music or not.

Bumping this thread because I've often wondered if it satseptble 2 moan the lawn

Yes it's fine, but if you were singing along cut the shit

They're probably just worried about your ears. You've got the sound of the lawnmower and you're blasting music into it at the same time? I hope you don't do this often.

thanks for the hot new meme senpai. you lik sbain?

Closed ear headphones do wonders but I cant say its a good idea. I feel I don't hear as well anymore in my right ear after having my headphones that loud over the mower.

>not listening to your lawnmoaner

If you're wearing noise-canceling headphones, that's way better than keeping your ears uncovered. Keep doing it.

It's best to listen with headphones. In America, no one wants to hear your music but you.

You're autistic if you care what others think.

your mother's tongue leaves me moaning.

and no one fucking cares if you're listening to music.

>Is it socially acceptable to hear music while moaning the lawn?
Yes
>Last time I moaned the lawn people who walked by looked at me weird.
Probably because you look weird and/or don't know how to mow a lawn properly

i WAS mowing the lawn last week with a ratty wifebeater and some beat up shoes, also had on these dumb fucking glasses because the lawn mower likes to act up and launches the grass clippings high up on the left side. The kids walking past my house from the high school to the bus stop always look at me funny, they can line up to suck me off while I listen to lifetones

that's disturbing
calling the cops

>tfw no lawn gf to moan for u

It wasn't because of the music, user.
Something else about you caught their attention in a bad way :/