Best large Android tablets - 2018

What is the best large Android tablet in the current year?
It should have:
- stereo speakers
- LineageOS support
- a decent screen (basically a given)

GO!

Attached: 51OsnoLrrIL._SL1024_.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

Microsoft Surface

ipad

Microsoft surface pro with Lineage and android on a virtual desktop. No other answer for you OP.

Attached: 1470854593675.gif (500x375, 628K)

Note 2014

The android tablet is ded

Doesn't help op but I still have the Nexus 10, bought it for an ex gf and took it when we broke up. Only thing that has become an issue is I will have to manully edit the partitions now to install new roms because default one is too small. Right now it's stock unrooted on 5.1.1 (newest version from Google) and all I do is watch streams. I might install a custom rom with something newer but at this point they all have issues so probably just stay on 5.1.1, I won't be doing anything sensitive. Shame that it seems Android tablets died, or are all cheap low-end garbage.

android tablets are dead bro. Get a windows one, that has more functionality anyways.

I still like my Fire HD 10

Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

Lenovo Tab 5. But really they are all complete shit.

I still give it to Nexus tablets. 7 and 10 are dirt cheap where ever you look. Nexus 9 ifyou feel like you need something new. Don't get old Samsung tablets.

t. AOSP dev

I regret my choice of words calling Nexus 9 new.

Galaxy note pro. Basically a twelve inch note 2014

>LineageOS support
So why not just look at the list of officially supported hardware on their websites and do your own research from there?

Attached: D6FBCFCB-DC40-444F-AAD7-89D5DB31F433.jpg (260x276, 37K)

>tfw most new phones are in 5"-6" range
>tfw tablets in 9"-10" are heavy and tedious to use
>tfw there are no DECENT comfy tablets in 7"-8"

Attached: 61OKGonKSOL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

Phablets? Chinese stuff?

honestly the yoga tab 3 pro is your only choice

Attached: yoga tab 3 pro.jpg (1000x1042, 200K)

>tablet

>tfw you're too jaded to even bother looking up a decent sized tablet with comparable specs to the Nexus tablet

Attached: LaaaEEEE_DEEJJJ.png (644x688, 16K)

>comparable specs to the Nexus tablet
>for the same price
Pick one.