ITT: Your favorite album, your age, and the worst thing that ever happened to you

ITT: Your favorite album, your age, and the worst thing that ever happened to you
>Xiu Xiu - A Promise
>23
>A stalker ex of mine tried to end my current relationship by spreading a rumor that I was a tranny

>the monitor, by titus andronicus
>18
>dad had a stroke when i was 15, i have to help him with work & a lot of other things and it's not enjoyable at all, don't see it improving soon

degenerate faggot

Damn I feel for you man that's a shitty situation but hopefully it will make you a stronger person in the future

>El-P - I'll Sleep When You're Dead

>20

>body dysmorphia disorder

it's not all that bad i have you guys and internet friends :^)

>All the Pretty Little Horses, by Current 93
>19
>One of my best friends killed himself in January

>Swans - To Be Kind

>12

>Getting into a discussion with an autist who thinks he knows what he's talking about

> cocteau twins - head over heels
> 18
> i forgot who i am and detached myself from reality

Are you a girl?

i have a friend who is 24. hes never been able to get a job, go to college, or do anything really for himself since his father is disabled and requires essentially 24/7 care

>Paralytic Stalks
>20
>Mom once made me eat my cum sock

>Metal Machine Music
>28
>Everything.

Yes. I'm not trans, but I'm pretty tall for a girl, and I'm not exactly curvy or anything, so it wasn't completely unbelievable. A few people who I don't know that well actually believed it (I think they might still, actually)

>20
>the only girl i ever loved left me 2 days before last christmas

>womym in my board

get out you cunt whore reeeeeeeree

..and?

>Master Musicians of Bukkake - Totem One (currently at least)
>19
>got anaphylactic shock in the second grade, caused me to have an eating disorder because I was always too afraid to eat at the risk of getting anaphylaxis again
I was a skinny kid

Also I forgot to mention being born

>23
>ex girlfriend started telling people at school that I raped her after I broke up with her. Most people didn't believe her and I was found not guilty when it was brought to court, but it fucked me up so much that I'm slightly terrified of women.

there are many girls here. i am a girl too

>pic related
>19
>dad is a drug addict, parents fought a lot when I was really young. fucked with my ability to trust people, gave me a lot of fears. I'm overcoming most of it

>20
>Hard Normal Daddy
>I got cucked by my first girlfriend. Turns out she's gay now, not too surprising.

You'll bounce back user, you're still young.

>23
>was accused of being a pedophile by some lady i went to church with when i was 17
never found out how that started desu. She eventually accused two other teens of the same thing & everyone realized she was full of it.

Buddy you can't say something like that and expect us not to demand an explanation

>21
>Fishmans - 98.12.28 Otokotachi no Wakare
>My girlfriend, after 3 years together, died in car crash

she was perfect

I'll greentext the story
>I'm a horny 16 year old boy
>Come from a super religious/cultish family
>They believe masturbating is "teen's way of letting the devil in"
>I don't believe in any of this BS
>Have to be very careful with when/where I masturbate
>Eventually work out a plan where I can masturbate once late at night and once in the morning
>I use a sock to cum into
>Once I'm done with the sock I put it in a drawer in my closet
>Problem is, my parents would know if all of the sudden a ton of socks start going missing from my laundry
>So I use the same sock every time
Fast forward about two months
>Come home from school one day
>Smell something awful as soon as I come into the house
>My mom is standing in the living room
>"user, I found this while cleaning your room. Care to explain?"
>She's holding my cum sock
>It's crusty, yellow, and smells like a giant's ball sack
>"I.. uh... I dont know..."
>Mother goes off on me, tells me how sinful masturbation is, etc.
>this goes on for about ten minutes
>It feels like the ghosts of a hundred JO sessions have come back to haunt me in the form of assaulting my nostrils. My eyes start tearing up
>Mother throws sock at me
>"If this grossness came out of your body you need to put it back in"
>Wat.mp3
>"EAT THE SOCK, PERVERT!"
>I say no thanks
>"Eat the sock or I will confiscate all your belongings, including your car, and keep you in this house until you're 21"
>Remember that I have way worse stuff in my car (drugs, condoms, etc)
>Grab a knife and fork, cut the sock into a ton of little tiny pieces
>Eat them all one by one, washing them down with copious amounts of milk

Probably will always be the worst moment of my life desu. I moved out shortly after. Partially because of this, but also because of a lot of other abuse that went on. I also was sick for about a week after eating it, which is to be expected

WTF

btw
i never understood people coming in socks, it's so fucking retarded, just come in the bathroom sink or toilet and then clean

Or just cum in your hand and eat it to destroy the evidence, you'll get used to it after a while

It will keep happening too. Persevere. I've had pretty much the same thing happen 4 times now...each time hurts more than the last surprisingly

18 and so deep user :) can i hasve your number haha

>17 at the time
>see 14/15yo girls super pampered up, talk about how much dick they get in class
>most of them on the choke me daddy meme
>makes me uncomfortable
>tell a friend
>friend is actually an insane SJW who accuses me of being a pedophile
>says I "sexualize young girls" when I get uncomfortable at the thought of one of them coming onto me
>I'm attracted to 19/20yo's
>blantantly pointed out that I'm completely uninterested in sex with 14/15yo's
>still a pedo, apparently

I don't even get it

The funny thing is I actually enjoy the taste of cum. I considered doing this but I figured it was too much of a mess, with my hands getting sticky and whatnot.

And for anyone wondering. It should come as no surprise that the sock tasted absolutely vile

Why didn't you just do it in the shower, man?

me too!!!! hopefully i'll find some new indie band from these nerds to show my geeky girl friends LOL

>20
>Got caught by the shopkeeper while I was trying to snatch some fancy Yu-Gi-Oh cards when I was 12 then he swore at me and chased me like a madman
>I couldn't sleep for days

We need the full story
reeeee.

>>I got cucked by my first girlfriend. Turns out she's gay now, not too surprising.
Story?

I did, once or twice. My parents would always interrogate me afterwards because of how long I was in there

>pics related

>21

>Had a random seizure in church when I was 14 because my friend and I smoked weed out of a light bulb the night before, the high suddenly came rushing back during youth group. Was in the hospital for 2 days.
(PS I know that this makes me sound white trash or poor but I am not lol)

when i was 17 i have many 14-15 gf,no problem

mixtape, but

>18
>Captain Murphy - Duality
>Caught drawing on apartment hallway walls when I was 10 or 11, Dad got completely bootyblasted and didn't let me turn the TV/computer on, play video games, or pick a channel if someone else was watching it until I go 'confess' at the apartment's main office.

felt so guilty for a while, for nothing.

still have problems with guilt to this day.

>tfw nothing bad worth remembering happened to me
i mean some girls left me, and i didn't always get what i wanted but like compared to that socks guy above, i have nothing

>pic
>19
>In sophomore year, I lied about attempting suicide so I could get pity since I was in a weird position in relation to a senior girl I liked at the time. Shit got pretty weird and wild, since everyone believed it.

At this point in my life, I see it as an experience that has made me a better person. It's just something I've gotta live with. Maybe someday I'll come out with the truth.

full story here

the glow pt2
i was a really ugly kid and when i was like 16 i started to finally look like a human being
so when i was in the hospital this girl (who i really wasnt interested in) started to come on to me but i loved the attention so i guess i kind of led her on and when I finally told her i wasn't interested she killed herself

>made me a better person
I should clarify. By that, I mean that I finally realized things about people as a whole that kinda made me not such a misanthrope.

what mental problems did she have

she had abusive parents and was being bullied in school so i think she was just majorly depressed

just saying your life is probably fucked until he dies. you cant persuit any of your own goals or make any meanignful relationships of your own as all your time has to be devoted to caring for him

Is this real? Sounds unreal to me, but maybe we just live in different worlds

>Elliott Smith - Either/Or
>19
>A dude raped me in a church when I was 12, worsening my already severe depression, and got away with it

Why do people not just come on tissues or TP and flush it??

that's what I've always done kek

Does anyone do the thing where when they know they gonna cum they stop jacking off and pull the skin over the head to trap the cum inside and then go to toilet to clean it

>20
>broken up with days before bday
>week before prom
>2 weeks after fathers stroke
>1 week after best friends kills self (2 occasions)
Did I mention still virgin status? It's hard to believe people aren't selfish after shitblike this.

I mean I know for a *fact* that other people do that because I've heard other people talk about it before. But that doesn't make it any less fucking disgusting and degenerate

>It's hard to believe people aren't selfish
Here comes /r9k/

Maybe I'm a degenerate but I don't see any problem with doing this. It ensures you don't spread cum anywhere and is contained. It's all clean